Chapter 29

Don't worry, I'm still dead. I just decided to write from beyond the grave.

"You," He snarled.

There was a man in front of the enemy army with man who's hair was midnight blue and eyes the color of smoke.

"You know him?" Jason looked over at Percy in confusion.

Percy winced slightly, "I believe so? It's fuzzy."

The man smirked evilly at Percy, "Let me refresh your memory then, my name is Zane.I am Void's army commander."

"That doesn't jog my memory of how I know you."Percy hissed, "But now I know that I will have no regrets in killing you."

Void's army of monsters and soldiers ran forwards, weapons and teeth barred. Percy grabbed Riptide and his magical dagger and charged. This caused a catalyst and everyone behind him charged forwards howling battle cries.

Zane dodged everyone coming his way and made a bee-line for Percy. Percy, being preoccupied with a hoard of monsters, didn't see the commander going straight for him. Zane pushes all the monsters away from Percy so he could have him to himself.

"Nice to talk to you again, Lord." Zane lowered his sword.

Percy growled and raised his sword, "Talk? I don't think I wanna do much talking with you."

"Oh, I really think you do."Zane ran up to Percy and grabbed his wrist. Percy struggles but Zane's grip only tightens.

"Fight me you coward!" Percy continues to try to make the man let him go.

"We're going somewhere to finish this."

Zane teleports them onto an empty airship before he lets go of Percy.

"Where are we?!" Percy screams and charges with his dagger at Zane.

Instead of moving out of the way, Zane crosses his arms and whispers a single word that puts Percy to a halt.

"Clockwork."

"What...?" Percy breathed.

"That was you. We worked together under Void before you left."

"I...I.... I don't know what you're talking about." Percy grunts in pain.

Zane rushes to Percy's side and presses his knuckles gently into Percy's temples. Percy's throbbing head begins to stop and the cloudy memories he has soon becomes clear. Percy dropped to his knees and groaned. Zane rushed to Percy and crouched next to him.

"Clockwork?"

"No...No no NO! I can't have. I didn't..." Percy stands up suddenly and backs away from Zane.

"Now that you know who you are, you can come back to Void and we can finish what we started. We can take over the universe just like we always wanted."

"NO! I'm not like that. I'm a different person. I won't be like that again. Ever!" Percy snapped.

"Tsk tsk tsk" Zane shook his head, "I thought I could get you back with us but I guess I was wrong. You're coming back one way or another!" Zane readied his sword and charged at Percy.

Percy raised his sword and blocked Zane's blow. Zane swiped again but Percy ducked and threw a jab into Zane's side.

Zane spat at Percy and whispered a spell and Percy's "Kane" disguise disappeared. He was back with his lightly tanned skin, galaxy eyes, and dark hair. If anyone from the camp saw him, they would recognize him as Percy immediately. This is why Zane kept Percy distracted enough so that he wouldn't realize that his identity was soon going to be blown.

"I can go all day." Percy charged forwards again.

Zane rolled his eyes and blocked Percy's blow again, "Yeah I know."

"Why aren't you attacking back? You're just blocking." Percy stepped back and evaluated Zane.

Zane sheathed his sword and put his hands up slightly, "I don't want to be your enemy. I just want you to come back with me where you belong. You know you don't fit in with Chaos and his family like you once did. With us, you'd be able to be who you were always meant to be."

Percy scoffed, "I am home and I will never join you."

"Such a shame it bad to be this way," Zane ran forwards and grabbed Percy's wrist again and teleported them back down to the ground where it seems that Camp Camp Blood was winning with the help of the Elite Team.

"See if they accept you here." Zane spat before he teleported away, leaving Percy in the center of the battlefield.

"Kane..."

Percy turned around to face whoever had said his name. It was Annabeth. Annabeth Chase. She lowered her dagger with tears in her eyes and she walked closer to him. Slowly reaching her arm out.

"Percy...?" He voice barely above a whisper.

He looked down at himself and even pulled down a strand of hair to see which color it was. Jet black.

"Percy? Is that you?" Her voice hesitantly getting louder, not by much. Just enough to have people start to turn around to see what was happening.

Those who saw, froze. Their lost hero. Their dead hero was alive and in the middle of a battlefield.

HI! I'M BRIEFLY BACK!

FUN FACT! I'm not in highschool anymore. I'm a criminal justice major in college now. Damn. Don't expect too many updates, I'm not really into PJO like I used to be. Anyways, I'm gonna go do something, not sure what but it's getting done.

-Blue