Chapter 13

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

Planet Omega| 100 Chaos years later

"Commander Kane!" The soldiers saluted.

Percy saluted back to his soldiers. The past hundred years have been great. Percy had managed to regain majority of his life as Lord but there were still quite a few missing. A couple of years in, he managed to get back into the army and make his way back up to commander. Chaos originally offered Percy his original position back but he declined. Percy didn't want the position handed over to him because of who he was before, he wanted to earn it back. It took seven years before his managed to get the title back.

"You have all done extravagant. Take a rest for the rest of the day, I want every one of you back here at two in the morning. We will train longer and harder because I know that most of your final tests to be admitted into certain divisions are upcoming."

He was responded with a a chorus of yeses and heads nodding. Percy smiled, most of these guys and girls were amazing fighters, leaders, workers, medics, or whatnot.

"I expect that you get proper amount of sleep and nutrition. I wish all of you the best of luck. Now go!"

The soldiers turned and walked out the the training room in a messy single file. He started to cough a little but he just covered his mouth with his wrist. No one seemed to care about him coughing because it happened often enough. Percy played it off every time as 'its a normal thing, don't worry'.

After half of the soldiers had left, a masked warrior backflipped from the viewing sight above the training room. Percy smirked see the masked warrior. When the masked warrior pulled off his mask, Percy put him into a choke hold.

"Did you even try to sneak up on me it or were you just messing around again, Luka?"

Luka kicked Percy's shin which caused him to let go. "Nah, just wanted to come down and see how you're doing. You sure you're ok?"

Percy smiled and nodded. "Course. I'm always fine." Percy started to cough again but a little more violently. Luka patted Percy's back in a comforting way but Percy just waved him off.

"You sure you're ok?"
"I just said I'm fi—ine!" Percy covered his mouth and hid the blood he'd been coughing up for the past five minutes.

"Lord! Stop with your stupid little 'I'm always fine' act! No one likes it, we don't want you bottling things up. Not like last time." Luka gripped onto Percy's shoulders and walked Percy out of the training room and to the bathroom.

The bathroom was huge, there was a wall that was just a mirror. The walls were a light blue and the ceiling and floor were white tiles.

"Move your hand. I can't hear you when you talk." Luka said simply.
"No, I don't want to spread germs."
"Seriously? Germs? Just move your stupid hand!"
"I said n—" he coughed more.

Luka grabbed Percy's hand and managed to pull it away long enough to see some blood that escaped his throat during his coughing fit. Percy pulled his hand away from Luka and put it back over his mouth.

"I said I'm fine. Piss off, I don't need your help. It's just a cough."
"Yeah well that's fine and all but your fucking coughing up blood! Your hand is completely covered in it!"
"Shush! I don't want my dad or mom or my siblings to find out. Please don't tell anyone? I don't want them to worry."
"What did I just tell you about the 'I'm always fine' game?!"

Luka tapped in the silver watch on his wrist and clicked it three times. This watch was given to Percy, Luka, Aida, Nico, and Leo. It was their way of communication when Leo and Nico were at Earth. Each person had a different number of clicks. One for Luka. Two for Leo. Three for Nico. Four for Percy. Five for Aida.