Chapter 16

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

Piper toppled over on top of Jason but they all groaned in pain. Thalia muttered her curses under breath. He started to cough again which gave him a few odd looks from the three demigods he brought.

"Look I'm fine. Do you want to look around the city first or the castle?"

"City." Was the immediate response.

Percy smiled, the city was beautiful but it'll also be harder to see him. He'd just have to change his hair color, eye colors, and maybe alter his skin tone a little to decrease the risk of being noticed.

"Okay, just give me a minute. I don't wanna get noticed so I'm just gonna alter my physical appearance for the time being. Is that okay?"

Jason's eyes widened, "What do you mean alter your appearance?" he pointed to Percy's brown hair and green eyes. "You've always looked like this, I mean your hair is lighter and so is you skin and your eyes are darker but you can't just change how you look with the snap of your fingers."

Percy snapped his fingers and changed his eyes to a dark purple, his skin grew much darker, and his hair turned a light turquoise color. "you were saying?" he spoke with a smirk.

"How... how did you..." Jason spluttered.
"Perks of being son of Chaos. Powers that normal people don't have." He shrugs.
"Oh—ok?" Thalia more asked then spoke.
"Time for the grand tour of Omega, we will end in the castle where you can meet Chaos and Order, my parents."

Thalia, Piper, and Jason nodded slowly. Thalia was having the hardest time realizing that his Percy was not the same tween she met after coming back from being a tree. He was so much different now and she didn't want to accept it. He was a dumb little son of Poseidon and no matter who he thinks his parents are, he will come back to Earth and come back to camp. She misses him dearly.

Percy kept them close to him and tried to keep it away from any of the guards but he knew that there were so many guards wearing normal clothing that could recognize him, even in his disguise. At least the normal people wouldn't be able to do that made less commotion.

"Welcome to the town square. There's merchants and little shops all over this area so if you want, we can get something to eat or drink first."

"I'm good, thanks though." Piper smiled.

Percy nodded and continued to take them around. They reached the ship station where you can get a ship to any part of the galaxy.

"I won't be able to take you back to Earth after the tour so I'll escort you this station and I'll get you tickets back to Earth. It'll only a couple of hours, do not fret. It is completely safe." Percy smiled.

A little hesitantly, they nodded and continued to allow Percy to take them around. It was a gorgeous kingdom. After about two hours, Percy took them to the castle.

The guards stopped Percy, "we cannot let you into the castle sir. Chaos and Order have told us to keep everyone out until they say it's ok. Move along now."

Percy spoke, "I'm sorry, I forgot this silly thing was on." Percy waved his hand and the disguise flickered away causing one of the guards to stagger back. The other just bowed his head.

"I'm so sorry m'lord. Please come in."

"Look, please don't tell me father about me being back yet.  I'll tell him soon enough that I'm back." Percy smiled softly, "Please?"

One of the guards sighed, "fine, you're just lucky that I'm about to go on lunch break."

Percy smiled and walked in with the other three demigods in tow. Soon enough, Gaea was sitting on a velvet chair right outside the corridor. She had a book and a steaming cup of herbal tea on a coffee table besides her.