Chapter 19

"Are you ready?" Chaos asked, "I can't go with you but I'm sure you don't need me."

Percy smiled and gave his father a hug, "No we don't. I love you, dad." Chaos looked down at his son with a proud smile but was still concerned about sending his own son back to the place that he was killed.

"See you on the other side." Percy said. His dark hair and eyes transformed to his Kane Maelstorm appearance.His skin became even tanner, his eyes turned purple, and his hair turquoise. "We'll be fine, Oh Lord Chaos." he playfully bowed with a chuckle.

"Okay, that's enough." He waved his hand and a portal appeared before the Alpha Team. "Off you go. Make me proud."

"We will, don't worry dad." Percy smiled.

Everyone had on a black mask that went up to the tip of their nose and a black cloak with their own symbol on the back.

Bianca had a spider on hers.
Luke had a dagger.
Zoe had a bow and arrow.
Selina had two swords crossed over eachother.
Beckendorf had a shield.
Ethan had an eagle.
Nico had a a pair of crossed over wings.
Will had a cross.
Percy had a rose with a thorny crown around it.

"You guys ready?" Percy smiled at the group.

"Always ready, boss." Luke smiled.

Percy nodded and one at a time, each of the team stepped through the portal. An Olympian council meeting wasn't going to start for another few minutes so the room was meant to be empty. Percy was the last one to go through and it was empty. He felt powerful(not as powerful as Chaos or the team but still powerful) flashes start to come into the room.

With only a few glances, the team knew that they should hide. They all chose a corner or a dark area to vanish into until Percy told them to. The team had a way to communicate with their minds. Only this group of people could do this because of how dangerous their job is. They needed a way to communicate without giving anyone away and this was the way.

Within the next two minutes, all the Olympians were in the throne room discussing.

"All out." Percy MMed(mind messaged) the team.

Hades was the first to notice when the group stepped out from the shadows. Shortly after Hades, everyone noticed and they all grabbed their weapons, other then Hestia and Hades.

"Who are you? How dare you enter the home if the gods without permission." Zeus thundered.

Percy crossed his arms and looked at Zeus. The memories were fuzzy but he would remember being in this room with everyone shouting curses at him until he died. He winced at the memory and continued to glare at Zeus.

"How dare you! I shall smite thee!"

"Really? Smite thee? What are we? In the Victorian Era?"

Zeus' face burned a red color and he readied to throw the bolt. "Any last words?"

"Um..." Percy pulled down his hood and let his turquoise hair out, he ran his hand through his hair and looked up at the gods with a small smirk, "yes I do."

"Well then? What is it boy?" Artemis sneered.
"Chaos sends his regards."

All the gods froze in place.

"Repeat what you just said. Now boy!" Artemis screamed.

"I said... Chaos. Sends. His. Regards." Percy spoke in a slow mocking tone.

"Chaos? We haven't seen Chaos in nearly two years." Apollo muttered. "State your names and business."

"My name is Kane Maelstorm." Percy knew that Apollo could tell a lie so he asked Chaos if he could let him lie for a few things without any of the gods know it. "Commander of Chaos's Army, The Heavenly Soldiers."

"My name is Trick, leader of the Alpha Team when Commander Kane is away." Luka spoke calmly.
"I am Widow." Bianca crossed her arms.
"Soar." Ethan tapped his foot.
"Hello, my name is Lune. Nice to see you." Zoe adjusted her hair sticking out of the hood.
"I'm Pyro." Beckendorf smirked.
"Lina, charmed." Silena curtsied.

Percy looked at Selina with a smile spread across his face. As deadly as she is, her girly nature is refreshing instead of the constant masculinity in the air.

"My name is Stoke." Nico crosses his arms.

Will glanced at Nico with a small smile as he spoke, "Jean, nice to meet you."

"This is he Alpha Team. They are assassins and bounty hunters that can kill every single one if you without batting an eye. Don't mess with them or me. We were sent by Lord Chaos to aid you in strengthening both the Greek and Roman camp and hope that when the time comes for war that you will be a loyal ally to us."

"We accept. We've heard of this war but the Greek demigod camp does not know of this. The romans will be at the Greek camp sometime this week. Who is the opponent that we're preparing to face anyways?" Athena questioned.

"My uncle, Void."

The room became silent.

"Void...." Apollo whispered.
"Who's Void?" Aphrodite inquired as she put down her mirror and her maroon lipstick.
"He is brother to Chaos, Order, and Abyss. They were the four creators of the multiverse but Chaos was the main creator. Order aided him in the creation while Void and Abyss worked side by side in the void that they were created from. The Void is the most malicious and evil place there is and hence it being the domain that Void ruled over, it was only a matter of time before the place itself corrupted its ruler." Percy breathed out a shaky sigh of despair.

"Oh." Hestia cleared her throat in a shy and respectful manner, "we are sorry about the loss of your uncle but we still very much appreciate your help."

"The pleasure is all mine Lady Hestia." Percy bowed respectfully.

Zeus lowered his bolt and sat back down into his mighty throne. "If that is all then we usher you to head to the Greek demigod camp. We can send you there if you want."

"No thank you. We already know he way." Luke spoke.

"Oh, then please head off now." Athena spoke.

Percy nodded his head and opened a portal to the front of Thalia's tree. "We hope to see you soon under better circumstances" Percy smiled under his mask and stepped through the portal with the rest of the team following close behind.

Once they got to the other side of the portal, they walked into the camp, completely forgetting about the barrier. They passed through which caused an uproar from the campers. They jumped up from their table and grabbed anything that they could use as some sort of weapon.

Annabeth was the first to run up to the group that just made it through the barrier. She had her dagger clutched in her grasp and had made a beeline at the commander. Her father was a few inches away from his face and he just pulled out his dagger and blocked it last second. He disarmed her and smiled.

"Good job." He clapped, "You all have very good reflexes and all are also ready to fight whenever needed. We should work on techniques and speed."

"Excuse me?" Annabeth grabbed her dagger from the ground.

"It took longer to react but it's a good place to start I guess. We still need a lot of training if we're going to prepare you for the upcoming war."

"What war? Who are you?" Annabeth scoffed.

"My name is Kane Maelstorm. Commander of the Heavenly Soldiers. Chaos' second hand."

"Chaos?!" She stagger back. "How do you know Chaos? Who are you?!"

"Did you not hear what I just said? My name is Kane Maelstorm and these are my accomplices. Trick, Lina, Lune, Stoke,Widow, Jean, Soar, and Pyro."