Chapter 23

Nico POV

Thalia, Jason, Piper, and Leo climbed down from the tree with Nico jumping down close behind. Thalia couldn't stop staring at Nico.

"You know," Nico started, before he turned to face Thalia, "You could stop glaring at me."

"Yeah well you left with Leo, you knew Percy was alive, you said that Bianca doesn't know me, and now you're here with Perce as commander. I think I have enough for me to be upset at you over."

"Yeah well it's not my fault. It's not Leo's fault either so don't even try to bring him into this. It's Void's fault, no one else's so stop it." Nico growled.

Thalia grabbed her bow off her back and aimed an arrow at Nico's heart. "No, you stop it. Percy died. You and Leo left. You three were traitors then Chaos swoops in and claims Percy to be his son? Nu uh. I don't care what Chaos thinks, you can tell him I said that, Percy is a son of Poseidon just like Clark." Thalia took a deep breath, "He's only saying that he's son of Chaos because he is still scared of Clark taking away from him isn't he?"

Nico was fuming. Leo was restraining himself before his hands inevitably lit on fire.

"Thalia, you should stop. Percy's happy. I don't care if he's a son of Poseidon, Chaos, or whatever god. He's happy." Piper spoke with charmspeak.

Thalia was about to agree but she shook it away. "PIPER! How could you even say that. He was with Gaea. How is he happy?!" Thalia was now tearing up. "Did you see how he acted? He was scared of Chaos and Order!"

"Didn't you realize that he was sick? He's sick Thalia!" Nico added. "He was afraid because Chaos and Order are extremely protective over him since Void happened and him being sick makes them worry."

Thalia held her breath before lowering her bow little.

"Come on Thalia. Even you can't be that stupid! His parents, his REAL parents love him so much. Percy is finally happy and you want to take that away from him?"

"He's with Gaea and Tarturus and the rest of the primordials. How can you even believe that he's happy? He's not safe!"

"AND NEITHER ARE WE! WE ARE DEMIGODS, THALIA! He's happy and he's not safe. Not because of who he's with but because of who he is and what he does. Just leave him alone... you didn't even tell me how you knew he was him." Nico said.

"Well..."

Percy's POV

It was only Zoe that was in the room when Percy woke up. He looked around and he noticed that he was in his own bedroom, not the base on earth. He was back home, but how? Zoe was sitting on a chair against his bed, she was sleeping with her hair being a mess all over his sheets.

"Zo?" He whispered.

The sleeping girl stirred a little until she finally opened her eyes enough to see Percy. She jumped up and pushed her long black hair away from her face.

"PERCY!" She screamed.

The girl jumped towards her friend and engulfed him in an huge hug. "How are you feeling? Are you ok?!" She now has tears in her eyes.

He felt fine but went he attempted to move, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen area. "What the fuck?" He breathed.

"CHAOS! ORDER! ANYONE!" Zoe ran to the door screaming. She screamed once more before rushing back to Percy's side.

"Pull up your shirt. We need to see what we're dealing with or if it's physical."

Perch nodded and slowly peeled his shirt off revealing a tan skin littered with a multitude of scars and abs. Zoe scanned his body before taking quick notice to black veins coursing through his body. Right in the place where he was killed.

"What?" Percy asked.
"I um.... it doesn't look too good." Zoe tightened her lips. "I don't know that's wrong... I don't...." Zoe took a deep breath, "CHAOS! ORDER! PLEASE! Anyone!" She broke down harder into tears.

It was then that someone ran in. It was Aether. Aether ran into the room with his white and gold robe messily draped over his shoulders. Underneath, he wore black jeans and a baby blue button down with grey NIKE sneakers.

"What happened Zoe?" He finally took a deep breath of air after running down the hall.
"I don't know that's wrong with him. Take a look, I think I need to go back to earth to check on the rest of the team."

Aether laughed, "ok Zoe. I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides, he's dealt with pain before, I'm sure whatever is hurting him isn't too bad. Go back, he'll be fine in a few minutes."

Zoe opened her mouth to speak but just shut again before walking out muttering curses under her breath.

Aether stepped over to see that his brother was not awake like he was a moment ago. He was unconscious and breathing heavily. Aether raises a hand but stopped then he heard running.

Will has run into the room with gloves and medication. He ran over to Percy immediately but stopped at the side when Aether gave him a confused look.

"What are you going here? You should be on Earth?"

"Percy isn't well. He needed to be treated here. Now... why are you here?"

"Zoe called for anyone. She was concerned. What's so wrong with him that he can't handle? Not trying to be mean or anything but I know my brother, I'm sure he can handle anything."

"It's a nice facade isn't it? The only reason he's so strong is because he wired extra hard for his powers, you know?" Will checked Percy's eyes before feeling his abdomen for anything physically off, "you and the other primordials were  born different then Percy.  Grew up different. We're raised differently. Remember, Percy was the only one to be born from a pregnancy. He was the only one who didn't grow up in a week. He had to be treated gently and yes, he was strong and had powers but he was still the weakest primordial. He worked extra hard to prove that even though he was different that he was still in the same level as all if you. Me and the other Elites, Luka, and Aida, we all grew up together. Remember that, we watched him get his ass handed to him by you guys when he was a teen."

"Yeah but it was all in good fun. We all love him–"

"You really started to show that you loved him after he got stronger. Now if you please, I have my work cut out for me and I surely don't need you here to interrupt me, now shoo."