Chapter 14

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not own PJO

"Ok, we're all here. Now tell us what's wrong with him?" Aida demanded the moment Leo stepped through the portal.

Luka took a deep breath before Percy walked in. He was coughing but his hand was covering his mouth again.

"I'm sorry guys. Luka is just pulling your leg, I'm totally fi—" Percy began to cough again as more blood spewed into his hand. He managed to hide the blood but Aida began to sniff the air.

"Does anyone smell blood?" She muttered.

Luka ran up to Percy,before he could realize what happens, and pulled his hand away. Percy managed to hold in his cough but his hand was pulled away long enough for Aida, Leo, and Nico to see his hand that was bathed in blood.

"PERCY!"
"LORD!"

Percy would respond to either name, everyone would call him Lord but Nico, Luka, Aida, and Leo could call him Percy too.

"I told you I'm fi—" he uses his other hand to cough into, "fine!" He strains out.

"No you are not. I will get your father or your mother and we will tell them about this right now!" Aida grabbed his hand that Luka wasn't showing to them, and attempted to drag Percy out.

"Aida please. They can't know." Percy pleaded. "Please, I don't want a repeat of the revealing ceremony."

Aida bit her lip, he remembered how much the royal family panicked after the whole magical weapon thing. Percy knows that he ran out, passed out, and then woke up in his room the next morning with everyone worried. No one told him what actually happened, he was sore the next day but Chaos didn't tell him, he only told Luka, Aida, Nico, Leo, and his family. Chaos agreed that not telling Percy would be the best for him because Percy would see it as a sign of him being weak.

"Please, we need to tell someone. How do you know you're actually alright? Coughing up blood isn't a good thing." Aida looked at Percy woefully.

"No Aida. I told you, I'm totally fine."

Aida let go of his hand and looked at her feet, "How long?"

Percy's head perked up, "What?"

Her eyes were watering and her pink eyes blazed a red color, "I ASKED HOW LONG!"

Nico, Leo, and Luka took a step back. Messing with Aida when she's like this is a death wish.

"Since a little after the ceremony, I've survived that long, I sure can live with this."

After hearing this, the other three guys butted into the conversation.

"You've been like this for a century?!" Leo screeched.
"Perce..." Nico put his head into his hands.
"YOU IDIOT!" Luka slaps Percy.

Percy knew that this would happen but he didn't expect Luka to grab him by the hair and drag him to the throne room. It was late at night on Omega so Order was the only one in the throne room.

"Luka?!" She cried when she watched Luka drag Percy into the room and hold in in place.

"Sorry Lady Order, I believe your son has something he wants to tell you." He elbowed Percy in the side, "Don't cha buddy?" He snarled.

Order stepped down from her throne and walked up to Percy who stood there with his mouth covered.

"My nova, what happened?" She reached out to touch him but he took a step backwards, avoiding her touch.

"I'm sorry." he removed his hand to show that his entire hand and his mouth was covered in blood. He began to cough again, this time growing more lightheaded then before.