001♥️

Jordan Montana P.O.V

I'm Jordan and I'm short I'm 4'7, I'm thick. I hate it boy's dirty talk me. I honestly wish I was flat with no ass. I'm a very delicate sensitive person.I don't talk back to the boys that dirty talk me. I want to become an artist bc I'm really good at drawing.

I been drawing since I was four and now that I'm 13 I'm pretty good at it ig. I'm in 10th grade since I started school soooooo early and when I was in kinder they put me in second grade bc they said I was two smart so here I am, In high school

When it comes to teachers and shit im not me anymore I'm a whole different person.

Monday, April 9th 2k18! *Tmr😂*

My annoying alarm clock woke me up. I groaned softly and got up, I love school to be honest. School is the only thing that keeps me busy and away from my sister Maggie.

I get in the shower, wash my body, hair. ect. i get out and I wore sum Adidas sweats and a crop top that had the Adidas symbol. I wore my Adidas slides and did my hair in a messy bun. I get my bag and go downstairs. My period was supposed to start today so i brought jeans and one of my girl boxers.

I see my parents walking out the door while my sister talks to me

"Where are they going?" I asked

"Their going to work lame, now hurry up and eat so I could take ur short ass to school!"She said. Maggie is my sister & she goes to the same high school so why she actin like she grown up?

"I'm not hungry let's go!" I said rolling my eyes. I was hungry I just didn't like her pressuring me to eat like she does every other morning.

She gets her keys and we leave for school.

At school

I rush out the car and run inside. As soon as i walk in I start hearing the guys saying shit. I turn red & look down cause I was getting irritated, I rush inside the school buildings and sit by a corner, pulling out my notebook and pencil to draw.

I heard voices and I look up and see the guy with half colored dreads and see his friend. God I wish I knew their names.  I made eye contact with the one that I thought was really bomb  *Stokeley* I blush and look away.

I start to draw again and I slowly start to be in my own world. I stick my tongue out as I start to draw the tail. I was almost done with it until the bell rang. I was scared bc every human in this school was tall asf even the girls, not even one short girl here besides me.

I rush to get to class and before i knew it I was pushed into my class. I look back but saw no one besides alot of kids trying to get to their first period.

I sighed as i get up & dust myself off. I walk to my seat & sit down. I pull my notebook out including my lead pencil, I get into my own world an start to draw again. Before I knew it I got it taken it away by the teacher.

"WHAT THE FUCK OLD MAN!?!?! GIVE ME MY SHIT BACK!!"I screamed, I was pissed, the dude literally snatched it away instead of giving me a warning or sum shit

"Excuse me?" Is all he said with a eyebrow raised whike fixing his glasses

"You heard me u shit! GIVE ME MY notebook back!!!" I said

"Go to the office!!" He screamed

"Until ur ass gives me my notebook back!!" I said again, the whole class had their phones out recording.

"Ur not getting ur notebook back missy!" He said

"Then I guess I'm not going to the office.... bitch!" I said. Oh well