0022👑

Stokeley's P. O. V

Jordan looked at the waves crash I just stared at the Moonlight. After a while of thinking Jordan only had one more week before she started school again. She started school with Pump, Coolie, Wifi, X, Trunks, Siangie, Ayleks, Trippie (AN; their all 15 &16 & 17). They all started school except for me Omar and Aaliyah. Shit I didn't want her gone but yet again she needed her education.

Hopefully she ain't get in a fight on her first day. She a baddie & kids really be out here talking they shit, trynna be her friend jus cause of me. I look down at her and she looks at me with a smile

" I love you " she said straddling me while she sat on My lap. I smile grabbed her waist. I smile I began to slowly kiss her jaw she moved her head to the side a little, she came closer to me making her cover up the little space we had between us. I left a few hickeys on her. After a while we go back to the hotel. She takes off her clothes besides her bra & panties, she gets in bed & cuddles me.

I smile as she fell asleep on me, her cute little baby snores are like her moans to my ear sex to my ears, music. I smile but soon frown thinking about not having her around me for 8 hours straight. I hug her tight & digged my face in her neck. I smiled & kissed her. I love her with more then just my heart.  I look down at her I kiss her lil forhead. She made a lil smile I thought that shit was cute asf.

I kiss her forhead again and she giggles.

"Babe I'm trynna sleep it's aboutta be 6 in the morning"She laughs I nod my head  she lays her head on my chest and went to sleep. I did two.

* * N E X T  M O R N I N G ♡* *

I wake up & see Jordan ontop of me. I smile and pecked her lips. So many smiles with this girl. She wakes up and looks at me

"Morning baby"She said while digging her face in my neck, getting comfortable ontop of me.

"Morning baby girl" I smiled

"My stomach hurt" She said now, holding her stomach.

"I think u is hungry ?" i asked she looks at me and shrugs

"Let's go eat sumthin" I said she nodded & got up. She changed into sum black ripped jeans shorts with a red crop top sweatshirt.  She recently bought those shoes fucking $100. I still bought them for her cause she seemed to be inlove wit dem plus I still got shmoney.

I made sure those shorts were covering up her ass, good thing they were. We walk downstairs hand in hand we see the gang downstairs in the food court area. They start to wave their hands showing us their there. Jordan & I walk over there, the boys dapped me the fuck up. Jordan & I get sum to eat & walk back to the table.

I looked at her belly, i some how got into thinking. Why would I hurt her. Why was I that stupid to bruise her. Never in my life have i put my hands on a woman, Never. I fucked up by making my first woman Jordan. It hurt me seeing her distance herself from me it hurt seeing her and gazzy laughing smiling. Shit fucking hurts, I love her with so much more then just my heart & myself.

She my everything, I can't lose her bc if I lose her. My life wouldn't be anything there would be no meaning to it. I'm would be on the negative shit, feel me ?

Have u ever just loved someone so much u can't seem to let them go ? Have u ever just looked at ur loved one and smile, hoping u never lose them. Have u ever just gotten so happy just by seeing that one specific special person smile bc u made them smile, shit warms ur heart knowing ur the one to it. Shii babygirl bringing the pussy nigga outta me.