39🧸🎈

Stokeley🥰🥵

I drove us to the mall cuz my babies wanted to go. I gotta tell u. Jordan was looking as bad as ever. Got a nigga wanting to have millions of babies wit her. Shawty my everything bra she my fuckn life. We been fucking wit each other since young teens. She's someone I ain't and don't wanna lose.

Once we got to the small I immediately grabbed Jordan's hand.

"We not leaving each other's side" I said. She smiled with a nod. She got closer to me as she held onto efrain hand. We walked around until efrain saw a cool shirt with spider man on it. We went into the store and checked some clothes out.

While efrain picked out a shirt that he looked Jordan came to me. She turned her back to me. I knew what that meant.

I go behind her, hug her from the back, put my face in her neck, make sure my dick on her ass. She smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she laid her head on my chest. She looked at me before moving her ass a little on my dick. I immediately squeezed her hip making her flinch a bit.

"Mommy I want this one" efrain said holding up a black shirt with rick and morty.

What the fuck.

"See my son got some bomb ass taste" she smiled. Her rude ass rubbed her ass more on my dick before walking around the store with efrain. She looked back at me and smirked before winking at me. Ouuuu she's gonna get it.

"Wanna try them on ?" She asked efra. He nodded. They went into the room changing thing whatever. I was behind them the whole time.

"U want me to change u or u could it and want me to wait outside?" She asked him.

"Wait outside" he said. She nodded n smiled. She sat down on the bench that was right across the changing room efrain was in. I went to her and grabbed her by the neck. Not two tight not two lose.

"Fuck u think ? I wasn't gon do anything about it ?" I smirked. She smiled n bit her lip. She sticked her tongue out and closed her eyes. She looked me dead in the eyes. I pecked her lips but bit her bottom one. I kept it between my teeth.

"Baeeeeeeee" she whined. I laughed before hitting it hard n letting go. She sucked it before smacking me. I laughed at her.

"Keep playing wimmie" I said.

"Oh I will" she smirked.

"U need help Bebe?" She asked efrain.

"Nooo" he said.

"Gimme kiss" I told her. She scrunched her face up.

"Nigga wHaT?"

"You heard me" I said. She laughed and shook her head no.

"Nah fam I'm Gucci" she said.

I looked at her with the "bItCh wHaT tHe FucK fAcE" she laughed.

"Fine" she said. Once she leaned in she immediately pulled away and laughed. I grabbed her by her neck n pulled her in for a kiss, making it wet and sloppy, I put my tongue in her mouth. I felt her cute ass smile. I smiled shoving my tongue down her throat. She smacked my chest before trying to pull away but I pushed her back in.