42💨

Jordan🥰🌹

*2 months ealier*

"I haven't smoked inna while" I told stokeley as we was sitting on the couch.

"But when I do I wanna get smoked the fuck out" I added. He laughed.

"Text jah. He just got a whole lotta shit, bongs, dabs, edibles, blunts, rolling paper, whole lotta shit of weed" stokes said. I nodded.

So I texted him.

In less then 30 seconds he texted back. That his on his way wit the stuff. I texted Aaliyah to take care of efrain. Once jah came.

"Aright I'm trynna get rid of all this shit so u came in clutch" he laughed.

"Lemme roll sum" I smiled. He smiled passing me a bag of blunts and passed me the weed jar.

*Half In Hour Later*

Nobody's point of view*

Jordan was high asf, she was all over the place giggling and laughing two much. She wanted to take another dab so jah heated one for her. She took a big ass one. Stokeley was recording her. She blew out a big ass cloud she started coughing and tears formed in her eyes.

"That shit good" she mumbled still coughing.

Once she stopped coughing she rubbed her nose and laid back on the couch her eyes were bloodshot red and very fucking low. She was all over the place. She was hungry she was giggling like crazy and very fucking touchy. When jah would b high he would either be turnt or rlly b in his head. Stokeley was thinking about something weird he didn't know why he was thinking it but it just popped up in his head. He wasn't two high. He didn't smoke a lot cuz he wants to take care of his crazy ass girlfriend but that though the had kept bothering him.

Jordan smoked everything she took Excalty 5 fuckn dabs.

"Aye yo ski lemme tell u some real quick." Jah told Stokeley. He nodded and got up. They walked to a room.

"W-wassup?"

"I can't get the thought out of my head vro" he mumbled.

"Let that shit out" Stokeley said.

"The thought of me and u switching girls yk just for today cuz their stupid high rn" he mumbled.

"Aye vro Thats shit was in my head two. I just ain't wanna say anything yk" Stokeley said, jahseh nodded, understanding him.

"How will shawties feel tho ?" Jah asked. Stokeley shrugged.

"Let's make this shit work" Stokeley laughed. They dapped each other up and walked out the room.

"Y'all finished fucking ?" Jordan giggled.

"Ur saying stupid shit babe" Stokeley told her. She frowned and rolled her eyes.

"Yo Bae how would u feel about me fucking wit jahs girl?" Stokeley asked her.

She looked at him wit a glare.

"I mean It's jenesis that's my bitch so only if I can fuck wit jah two then" Jordan told him. He nodded.