002💋

Stokeley's P.O.V

I'm not the type to have a crush on girls who r way younger then me an two short, but lil shawty has me feelin sum type a way. I look at her and I just can't get my eyes off her. She's the definition of perfect. I know I have a girlfriend but now I wish I didn't.

Lil shawty has me crazy for her. No one knows this, not even jahseh. She everything I want in a girl. The problem is she the typa girl who don't let herself and talks back.

Today in the morning she was sent to the office, she talked Mrs.Garcia, shit was funny ass fuckkkkkkk and I swear she looked adorable when she was mad. Today when the bell rang for first period she was being pushed and shoved, I immediately helped her and pushed her into our class.

Felt fucked up bc I pushed her hard and she fell but I was trying to help her. I made sure she didn't see me. When the bell rang for second period Ms.Garcia gave us our referrals but Jordan said no and pushed her hand away and walked out like nothing.

I swear she was the baddie, I for real wanted her.. I crave her, I crave her touch. I know she's still a virgin she's so innocent and shit. Knowing me, nope I'm not a virgin I lost that shit when I was 14 *Pretend* and I been getting pussy ever since.

Yeah, me and jahseh rap and shit but we keep it low key. Some ppl already know bout us but they know not to talk about it or say a word to somebody.

For second period I had my girlfriend in the same class as me and I low key didn't like it. During second my girl was talking about me. Jordan sat in the next table in front of them so she heard their convo.

I swear i hated the bitch.

When I heard my girl say my name and say I'm her boyfriend Jordan immediately shed a tear and walked to the teacher and told her something. After she did she ran out crying I wanted to run after her and wrap my arms around her protectively and tell her it's okay.

I couldn't & i was mad at myself.

I haven't seen her since then and I'm pretty upset with Luna, I was at my locker putting my stuff away while jahseh talked to me. He stopped when Luna was there biting her lip

"Hey baby daddy!"She said bitting her lip again eyeing me up a down

"Stop calling me that!" I said rolling my eyes at her

"Why the fuck not? I'm ur girlfriend I have a right to call u that!!!" She said making wack hand movements with her hands.

"Well if i brake up with u, u wouldn't have the right to call me that so shut up and keep our relationship a secret or we're done!!" I said sternly

"Well um I maybe have told half of the ppl in school" She said bitting her lip, twirling a piece of hair with her finger

"We're done!!" I said closing my locker

"Whatever!" She said rolling her eyes, I was walking away without caring

"STOKELEY WHY!?!?' She cried, I shrugged by shoulders, i was waving at her wit a smile that showed a 'i didn't care' face.

"Damn vro u damn well just done that!" He said laughing

"Well honestly I didn't even like her vro, I'm fucked at the position I am rn!" I sighed

"Wassup vro!?" He said

"I'm feelin this short girl that is young asf and I don't know what to fucking do she's way lower then my age and I don't know if she likes me back after what happened in second!" I sighed again

" Wassup wit second ?" he asked

" Long story short my girl said I was her boyfriend and Jordan heard and ran away crying." i sighed