0012🍆

Jordans P.O.V

I walk into the room and get sum clothes & walk into the restroom. I lay my clothes down and take off my clothes. I open the curtains and see stokeley butt naked I smiled and giggled. I wasn't gonna look down bc for sum odd reason, I was scared. He looks at me and smiled, not caring about his under parts.

Welp.

I get in and the first thing he does is pull me close & rub my bare ass. I laid my head on his stomach and giggled, liking his touch. He started to wash my body while I started to wash his. His hands smoothly go around my body my did the same. I tried doing his neck but I couldn't reach and since I was bare footed it hurt my feet to tipy toe.

I really wanted a kiss. I told him and he bend down and kissed me. I smiled, deepening the kiss. He picked me up and pinned me against the shower wall. I felt his belly button on my private part. I smiled again, kissing his jaw and neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist, sucking and biting on his jaw/Neck.

I felt his hands roam on my private part i was wet asf. I felt him rubbing my clit. I moaned and threw my head back.

"S-shit b-baby" I moaned, I felt him stop and I whimpered like a little puppy

"Whyyyy?!" I whined, he didn't say anything he just kissed me and slowly slid a finger into me

"d-daddy!" I groaned, pulling away from the kiss. He started to slowly move his fingers and for sum reason I wanted him to go faster

"F-faster p-plz!" I moaned and squeezed his shoulders.

"S-shiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!"I moaned loudly as he went faster

"S-slow down" I moaned. He added another finger making more pleasure rush into my body. My back arched deeply. I closed my eyes tight and threw my head back.Tears of pleasure rushed down my cheeks. I soon felt this weird thingy near my belly button so I assume I was close.

"S-shit b-baby i-I'm c-close!" I cried out

I soon came and he put my pussy to his mouth level and started to lick me up. That shit was honestly the best feeling i ever had. I arched my back and threw my head up.

"F-fuck!!!!" I screamed while creaming again. He didn't stop and I was breathing heavily

"d-daddddyyyyyy!" I moaned squeezing my eyes. I soon felt him pull away making me whimper. He pulled me down and hugged me while the water washed us. I get a hold of his dick and began to stroke him.

I honestly was scared bc it was bigger then my hand & it was very thick. I began to stroke him as he moaned. We stepped out the shower and I got down on my knees, butt naked. I grabbed his dick, eyeing it first. My breath hitched and i got a lil scared bc how thick & big he was. I put him in my mouth and began to bob my head. I was choking but I didn't care I was so Into him. I continue doing it and he let out a lil grunt

"F-fuck!" He grunted I smiled and began to play with his tip, using my tongue for it. He grabbed my hair and helped me go faster. I soon felt his cum shoot into my mouth. I smiled and swallowed it. We go back in the shower and shower again. We get out and change.

"Are u sure u never gave head before ?" he asked breathing a little heavy

"I'm positive why would u say that"I questioned