0015🍑

Stokeley's P.O.V.

Jordan was ontop of me while I used my phone, one hand was inside her shorts and panties, on her bare ass cheek. I had my hand on my favorite cheek. She had her face in my neck while looking at what I was doing on my phone. I was on the explore page on my insta, Jordan & I saw a naked girl. She immediately scrolled down and looked at me before digging her face in my neck again

"You smell good" She mumbled, pulling the blanket over us. She cuddled into me and went straight to sleep.

"I love u baby"I said before kissing her cheek, falling assleep two with her light ass still on me.

Night time

I wake up and see that Jordan isn't in bed. I get up, then I walk downstairs to see her laughing with gazzy and Aaliyah. She was sitting on the counter with Aaliyah in between her legs.WEIRD.

"Hey baby" She smiled I smiled back and pecked her lips

Aaliyah moved and I got in between her legs. I started slapping her thighs since she was wearing shorts.

"BABY!!"she cried/laughed I laughed with her & kissed her, she kissed back and she grabbed both sides of my head with her small ass hands, her right hand thumb was going up and down softly. She slowly pulled away & giggled

"What time is it ?" I asked

"10:30pm"She said looking at her phone

"Babe" She said

"Yes?"I said slowly with a brow up

"i love you" She said laying her head on my shoulder, my hands were on her thighs going up and down, softly, massaging the red hand prints I left from earlier.

"I love you two"I said cuddling more into her, I was grabbing a hold of her small ass waist.

"I can't walk" She mumbled

"Wh-.. oh yeahhh" i laughed

"Don't make me mad" She said giving me a mean ass glare. I tried getting serious she just nodded. She wrapped herself around me & was hugging me protectively.

"Bae watchu doing?" I asked raising a brow

"Blocking what's mine!" She said while glaring at me, I was literally just in my sweats. She laid her head on my shoulder & began to kiss my neck. I walk upstairs with her in my arms & I go to our restroom in our room & turn the shower on. We began to wash our face and do our normal night routine.

"Babe lemme take this off" I said while taking her shirt off. We was looking at each other in our big ass mirror. She moaned a "okay" & put her hands up while I started to take her shirt off. I unclipped her bra & started to massage her breast. She smiled & turned around, kissing my lips. She took off my shirt and rubbed my abs, she smiled at me and pecked my lips.

She bend down to start the water, I grabbed her hips and pretend to slam in her ass, her boobs bounced & so did her upper body.

"Stopppp" She laughed while standing up straight, I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear

"You know u like it" I smirked she giggled and pushed me away