41🥴

Jordan🥰💋

*NEW CHARACTER PLAYING JORDAN AGAIN. MY BAD FOR THE CHARACTER CHANGING BUT THIS IS IT. I think. Thank You💞💋*

I had finished a few songs. One of my favorites was "Your Love" and it was amazing. I truly loved how I made it. ((((((IF UR ONE OF MY FANS THAT FIRST READ THIS BOOK AND STILL CONTINUE TO READ IT. YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I SAID I WILL B MAKING HER A SINER IN THIS STORY AND THE MUSIC SHE DOES ARE OTHERS SINGERS/RAPPERS BUT IN THE STORY SHE SINGS THEM. Thank you💘)))))))

Everyone loved my music and it was honestly the best feelings. I couldn't ask for more. The best boyfriend. The best son in the world. The biggest best family. All I could ask for.

I was currently in the studio with
stokeley. I was previewing my music, I had to tease it so I obviously went live.

Everyone was saying to drop or asking about efra or if not efra it would be about the members.  Stokeley was smoking a blunt with lean in his cup.

He sat down so I went and sat down on his lap. He smiled as he looked at the live.

"You got spark, you, you got spunk You, you got something all the girls want You're like a candy store and I'm a toddler
You got me wanting more and m-m-more" I sung. Everyone would send heart eyes or say they love me. I ended the live soon.

"Your, love your love" I sing to him in his ear, biting it afterwards. My hand on his abs. 

"Why u make love songs ? Fuckn Mariah Carey" he said. I flipped him off.

"Cuz. You made me fall head over heels for you. I'll go crazy for u, nigga u is my drug my world my errrdang. I wouldn't be able to live without u. I need u here wit me" I said. He smiled before pecking my lips.

"I love you" I smiled before almost knocking out.

"Stop being lazy and let's go get sum food." He said. I smiled and immediately got up.

"LESSSSS GOOOOOO" I smiled.

I started walking all retarded and shit.

"Damnnn that's my stupid ass girl" Stokeley said grabbing my hand and making me spin. I laughed.

"Fuck you" I giggled before getting in the car. He got in and we went straight to in n out.

*Once they got home*

I took off my shoes n walked to the coach, dropping myself onto it.

"Ughhhhhhh this feels good" I mumbled as my back felt relaxed. Stokeley walked in with efrains food. He placed it in the microwave so it wouldn't lose its warmth.

He came to the couch and laid next to me. I smiled feeling him bring me closer to him. I was tired asf. I was knocking out until I heard the front door open, in came in Jah Craig and Efrain.

"Mommy" he yelled. I smiled.

I sat up.

"Wassssuppppp" I smiled. My belly was now showable. But Craig and jah already knew, I'm pregnant. They stayed here for a while.