34🤭

Jordan Montana👹

He walked up to me, I froze. He smelt like Hennessy.

Efrain was with Craig so we were alone but I didn't expect him to come home drunk.

He smacked me n told me to go upstairs. I nodded before running upstairs. I laid on the bed crying. He came in slamming the door close. He got in bed and began to rip off my clothes while hitting me. I cried. He made sure he hit my stomach. I fought back but it was no point. I saw my phone n immediately called jahseh.

"J-jahseh h-he's hurting me a-and o-our baby" I cried into the phone but once stokeley saw it he smacked me and threw the phone somewhere in the room. I was weak n my small delicate sensitive body was in so much pain. He was on top of me.

I closed my eyes feeling myself being hit. I cried. Once I felt the hits stop i opened my eye a little. I saw jahseh turning on the cold water from the shower and putting stokeley in there with his clothes on.

I was blooding two. I had a busted lip a purple swollen eye. I had red marks all over my body meaning their gonna be bruised up by tomorrow. Jahseh gently picked me up as I winced at the pain hitting my body.

Jahseh Onfroy🖤

I picked her up taking her into my house. Jenesis wasn't home. I took her into my room laying her down on the bed. I took off the rest of her clothes which was only her bra and her panties. She had red marks all over her small body she had a busted lip a swollen cheek and a swollen purple eye. I lightly kissed her body.

"You know shawty I ain't like telling people how I feel. I like to express it" I said as I delicately kissed her body.

I opened her legs as I kissed her inner thighs. One hand on her little bump while the other one was on her thigh. Her breath hitched.

"J-jahseh" she breath out.

"Shhhh babygirl relax" I said as I began to give her soft licks. I licked around her kitty. Her back arched once I licked her bundle of nerves.

"I-I'm closeee!" She moaned loudly.

I nodded before sticking my tongue into her. She loudly moaned. In two tongue strokes she came.

"Today is all about u Babygirl" I said as I kissed her chest. She pushed her clevage up wanting to feel more friction. I put my dick in between her folds as I went up n down.

She groaned as she grabbed onto my shoulders.

"I'll be soft. I promise" I said as I kissed her jaw.

She nodded before laying her head down n relaxing. She looked so sexy underneath me.

{Next Morning❣️}

I woke up cuddling Jordan. Her body was bruised up badly other then her hips that said other wise from yesterday. Her body and arms were bruised. Yesterday after we fucked I cleaned her face up.

I woke her up.

"Mmm" she mumbled cuddling me more.

"Ur so warm" she said as she kissed my chest.

"Let's go check on stokeley" I said she immediately got up.