❤️Author's Note❤️

HEEEEERE'S MAMA!!

Yeah boiii!!

Coming out with a requested "part two" to Where do I Begin, here is And So It Ends.

Notes:

- May include bad language and gore (like last book)
- May include references to other fandoms (it's ok if you don't understand them, just keep reading :") )
- Cover image by Sarsee on Deviant Art

Rules include:

- No harassment of any kind towards anyone.
- You can swear, I don't care (lol that rhymes) just don't swear at anyone. (It's fine to swear at the characters in the book though lol)
- I sorta don't have an update schedule, but I have a life, and sometimes that "life" I have gets in the way of updates. So PLEASE do not ask for me to update! First off, it's rude, and second off, I'll always update eventually. Just have a little patience please and enjoy some snacks, have a nice cup of your favorite drink, and watch your favorite movies while you wait. I'll never abandon books until they're finished completely.

Anyway;

Where we last left off, in the epilogue of the previous book, you received a note, requesting a visit to the animation studio.

In this new wacky adventure, you're returning there, ready to meet your devil of a boyfriend, only to find something new awaits you!

Find out what happens next in "And So It Ends"!!!

Peace ~ Mama Meh