✨Three✨

You didn't reply to Boris, instead racking your brain for anything on Alice Angel. All you could come up with was a single poster on one of the walls in the way downstairs on your last adventure with Joey...

"Well all we really have to do is find her. How hard can it be?" You snort.

"Ehhhh, remember last time you came here? Bendy said you went from the basement straight to the bottom floor. There are still miles of space on the other floors you didn't go through." Boris states.

You frown, "right, right. Anyway we should go find her then."

"(Name), did you not hear me? Bendy was kidnapped. She has tools and possibly weapons to her advantage. We need the day to prepare." He looks a bit hurt.

"I'd like to see you work a full-time job for five years and keep your common sense." You mutter under your breath.

"What was that?" Boris's wolfish ears were really strong. Good to note. You think.

"Ah nothing, just wondering to myself if it'd be easier to split up and search or stay together and search room by room." You throw a quick lie. He seems to buy it.

He shrugs, "well I'll take the top floor and you can take the basement. Don't go near the elevator, you left it all the way downstairs and you could fall."

You nod and head for the basement door. Remembering last time and how it wouldn't budge, you head for the hole in the floor. You could see a big gap surrounded by ink, barely dry. This must've been where Alice took Bendy. You think. You take off your shoes yo avoid spraining your ankle and cautiously hopped down. Landing on your feet, you wobbled a bit but then uprighted yourself. Immediately you grabbed the table from your last adventure and twisted off one of its legs. You gave it a good swing to test it. Makes for a nice bat. You decide to make a pile near the place you hopped down from. In fact you wrenched off all four legs for good measure.

You spent an entire hour down there, searching. So far you've come up with four table legs, a wrench, three pieces of rope, a first aid kit, and five cans of Bacon Soup. Searching through the piles of dead bodies from your last adventure, you actually found a red pocket knife, and stashed it in your pants pocket.

Flashbacks of Sammy and Joey make your blood run cold. That axe I had was pretty useful... You recall the numerous times that axe had helped you out. Shame you left it downstairs...

An awful idea springs into your head, causing you to purse your lips. After a bit of thinking, you were sure calling up the elevator for a quick task couldn't hurt anybody...what's the worst that could happen?

You head towards the elevator and call it up. With a creepy, echoing ding it stops on your level. It will only take a minute maximum. Grab the axe and run back into the basement. You tell yourself. You take a step towards the elevator when something grabs your collar and pulls you back with so much force you fall on your rear, bruising your tailbone.

Frustrated, you turn around, "Boris!! What the heck?!" You yelp, rubbing your sore spot.

Boris growls lowly at you, before resorting to a loud version of his normal speech, "what the actual hell, (Name)?! You could've gotten seriously hurt! Those railings aren't very high, and it doesn't take much to stumble to your demise. Were you not listening to a word I said? Do you not understand basic English anymore?! I told you specifically not to go near it, and you go ahead and do it!!"

You glare at Boris, "well I'm sorry I'm able to press buttons on an elevator, and I'm sorry for daring to ever think of snagging the axe, because hell, axes aren't useful! We don't need it!" You argue sarcastically.

"That's not all I'm worried about, (Name)," by now Boris's voice had lowered to a loud whisper, "Alice is sure to have heard that creaking. She knows someone's out to find either her or Bendy, and now she's going to be lurking down there, listening for you. She's a killer, (Name). Chances are she's found the axe first, and she's going to use it on you the second she can."

You lower your head a little, "sorry Boris..."

He sighs, the two of you now relaxed yet awkward, "it's fine, you're just lucky I got to you first. I've lost Bendy, I don't need to lose you." He gives you a quick hug before changing the subject, "let's get whatever you did find upstairs. Then we can take a long rest."

You nod reluctantly, throwing one last groveling look at the elevator before running off.

--------------------------

Eyyyy please don't hate me y'all, here's an update ( '•v•)

Sorry I haven't been doing much, I'm way too tired. My boyfriend's off in Japan for two weeks and I just really hella miss him. I've not been eating or sleeping well and my health's probably gone to shit. I figured the least I could do was update for you guys.

Thanks for being patient with me and sorry for the long ass wait lol.

Night y'all - Mama Meh