✨Five✨

As the pair of you make your way through the rooms, you arrive at your final destination. You shudder and tear up at the horrible memories it held. Looking at Joey's final resting place, you could tell your cartoon friends did away with the body, but there were still blood stains dotting the floors.

Boris puts an arm around your torso and brings you close to him, like a parent to a child. "It's okay." He murmurs encouragingly. "You were a brave little girl, and now that you're grown up, you're tougher than ever."

You give him a weak smile. "Thanks Boris." You split up to search the room for the axe, but it's missing. You regroup, scratching your heads and frowning.

Boris suddenly perks up and looks down the hall opposite to the one you entered through. You look at him in confusion until he turns to you, eyes wide. "(Name), (Name) I think we should go. (NAME) RUN!!" He grabs you tightly by the wrist and sprints, not giving you time to comprehend what was happening, causing you to stumble as he dragged you.

Then it went completely dark. A slow, feminine laugh comes from the hallway and you both freeze. "B-B-Boris? Have you c-come to res-rescue Bendy? You a-a-and that puny g-girl?" Her voice is high and scratchy as she stutters. She laughs again. "You can't h-have him. Y-you can't! I need him! N-need him!" She takes a long, gasping inhale, "you...want th-this axe? Haha! HAHAHA!! Join us B-Boris. We are monst-ters after all. The humans are s-so scared of us, b-but we'll show them. Show them j-just--show them exactly wh-what hell really is! I'm already f-fixing Bendy! You're next!"

You reach for Boris's hand, to find it's shaking rather badly. "No, Alice. Leave the humans alone. We are toons, and we're all happy here. The humans have forgotten us, it's better that way. Why make things worse for everyone? We have a home, we're still alive, what more could you want?" He asks, staying calm as possible.

It's silent, minus dripping ink. Blinded by the darkness, you listen for her, but here nothing. Did she leave? No, she did not. "You...y-you don't underst-stand. You know n-nothing." You can hear her hyperventilating before she breaks out into maniacal laughter. "Y-y-you really are s-stupid, dog! Perhaps SHE is t-turning you...soft!"

You realize you're dangling in the air, and you begin to struggle to breathe. She wrapped dry bony fingers around your throat, attempting to strangle you.

"Alice that is ENOUGH!!" Boris yells, bringing his weapon down over her arm. There's a sickening crunching sound followed by a snap and the woman shrieks.

You fall to the floor as she lets go, and you can hear her scuttle across the floor. "You...you'll n-never find him! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!" Alice leaves the room, and the ambient light returns.

Boris glares at the hallway before dropping down next to you, "(Name), are you alright?" He asks, shaking you.

He pulls you up, "I'm fine." You croak, coughing and rubbing your sore throat. "Now let's follow her and get Bendy."

"No." Boris stops you. He gives you a blank yet eerie stare. "She has the axe, why didn't she bring it? She could've easily killed us. She wants us to follow her. She wants us to play her sick little game."

You frown. "But then what are we going to do?"

"We'll play her game," he gives you a mischievous grin, "but we'll play by our rules."

-----------------------------------

Beep beep lettuce.

Another chapter out. Sorry you keep getting choked a lot, first Sammy then Joey and now Alice. Reader just can't catch a breather, can she?

:)

Peace ~ Mama Meh

And So It Ends (Bendy x reader story *PART 2*)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें