✨A Prologue?!✨

Don't worry Bendy, I'm coming.

You jolted awake, sitting up in your bed. You had just had another nightmare; sixth one since...well a few weeks ago. This all started in early May, and now it's late August and they still pop up once or twice a week.

However, this one was different than the others. It was really vivid. So vivid, in fact, you could still see its wretched, torn up face, and its crooked body, as if she were standing right in front of you. Its body was so horrifically mutilated, you couldn't tell if it was a he, a she, or even human.

What you could remember, was that whatever it was, it was trying to hide something from you. Something behind a door, propped open just a crack, drawing out your curiosity, and luring you towards its warm glow.

You were walking towards the lighted room, when you were tackled out of nowhere. It took only moments for it to plunge its hand into your chest, blood everywhere. Before you woke up, you could recall it gurgling out through its peeling, sagged and torn lips, "You shouldn't have stayed."

Shaking a little still from from that traumatizing experience, you glance at your clock. It read in blaring red numbers, '6:47'.

Groaning, you sat up. "Well, I guess I can get ready for work since I'm awake..." You worked at the only job you could seem to get; a secretary to some huge organization. It was some sort of stock company. Well, whatever job gave you a payment was a good job.

You took a quick shower, getting dressed into your work outfit, consisting of a plain skirt that fell below the knees, and a white blouse with a black overcoat. You didn't really like this suit, as you felt very uncomfortable, and looked bland. You prepared a lunch and left for work.

You fumbled with your keys a little before unlocking the door to your city apartment, but as you stepped out, a small crinkling noise sounded beneath your foot. It was a letter.

You tiled your head before picking it up. No one ever brought mail up to you, much less this early in the day. Mail was always left in the mailbox downstairs, and always around 12, not 7. Confused, you peeled the letter open and read the contents;

(Name),
Gosh, it's been 11 years since we've seen each other. Why not stop by the Animation Studio for a visit? We've fixed it up a little, and can't wait to see you again.
-Bendy and Boris

You smiled softly. Ah yes, Bendy and Boris.

You called in sick for today. This meant you had today and the weekend off to visit. You packed a suitcase with some clothes, books, and food. Besides that, you were bringing some toiletries, since last you checked the animation studio, there were none. You slid out the door, down the stairs, into your car, and set off towards the animation studio, and for your boyfriend, Bendy.

--------------------------------------------

It's me, Mama Meh, here with a prologue! This is actually an extended part of the epilogue.

I can't spell big words :')

prepare yourselves for a great load of adventure! buhhh-bye!!

Peace ~ Mama Meh