✨Six✨

You followed Boris closely, the two of you picking up things that may be useful later on. So far you had collected three paper clips, a discarded beer bottle, a rubber band, and a hella expired can of bacon soup. You really wished that this would be more of a friendly get together than a deadly game of hide and seek, but at least this way you weren't bored, and you were getting some exercise.

You roamed around the whole floor until you found a storage closet. "We should set up a camp." Boris suggests. "Think of it like a checkpoint, a place where we can rest if we need to."

You shrugged, "fine by me. I'm exhausted anyway." The two of you settled down inside. It was 100 square feet of room, enough for the both of you to comfortably lay down. You played with the rubber band a little until you took out the bottle. You could break the bottle and use the shards as ammo for a rubber band slingshot. You then put the bottle away, as it could be used as a container for now. You adjusted your position and tried to get some decent sleep.

The night passed uneventfully, save for Bendy's heart wrenching shrieks and cries that seemed to echo throughout the whole building. Boris woke you up in the morning, "so I don't think we'll have to explore this floor anymore, Bendy is at least one or two floors above us."

"How is that? I mean, I know those screams were his, but they seemed to come from everywhere!" You scoffed in confusion.

Boris shrugs. "You're just a human, so you got to hear all the echoing and not much else. I, being a wolf, was able to hear louder and clearer than you, and notice a large concentration of the noise came from above us."

"Ooh smart." You complement. The two of you packed up and left. You both wanted to use the elevator, which was so close and a much easier way of getting up a few levels, but you knew it was too risky and overall unsafe. Not to mention the obvious trail of ink leading you straight to it. It was a trap. Instead you maneuver around the halls until you reach a flight of emergency stairs.

You were about halfway up when you hear a screech from behind. "No! You f-fools! Get b-b-back here!" Alice yells. She jumps and tries to grab you. When she successfully nabs your ankle, you rear back and kick her in the face. Her immediate reaction is to roar in agony and let you go. You immediately took advantage and ran full speed ahead. "I'M GOING TO G-G-GET YOU F-FOR THAT!"

"Go, go, go!" You usher Boris up the stairs. Once out, you slam the door shut and you nab a spare wooden board that had fallen from the ceiling and prop it up against the knob. Alice's hellish screams erupt from the other side of the door as she pounds her fists against it.

Boris grabs your hand, "no time to find out if your trick worked, we've got to keep moving!" You nod and follow him down the winding, twisting hallways until you reach an open door. Squeezing inside the small room and closing the door, the two of you try to steady your breathing.

You choked on your breath when the ambient light shut out, and everything immediately went quiet. Alice's dainty feet tapped on the wood harshly as she tromped down the hall. She stopped at a door a few down from yours, before she kicked it open. Seeing that neither of you were there, she let out an aggravated huff then left, letting the light return.

You exhaled loudly and coughed a bit. Boris opened the door and you fell out onto your knees. "That was close." He sighed.

"Yeah," you shakily pulled yourself into a standing position, "a little too close..."

----------------------------

Holy moly I haven't touched this thing in forever. I knew I was gonna update but like...I didn't think I was this lazy.

Damn.

I even forgot what I was gonna do in several chapters I had planned for days, so here's my attempt at turning it towards something else I'm thinking of.

Peace ~ Mama Meh