Movie night?

TAMRA’S POV

So I’ve spent the whole day with Katy and the rest of her team. They’re all so lovely as well, we all get along so well. I met Johnny, her clothing stylist, Todd, her makeup artist and Bradford, her manager. They’re all so funny!

Well, today we have been at a photo shoot for COSMOPOLITAN. Katy’s got as whole spread in next month’s issue that will be global so we went to have her 2 photo shoot for it done.

“Okay, that’s it! We’re done for today, thank you Katy, and the res of your team.” The main photographer shouted to us all. “I’ll get all the photos emailed to y’all so you can help pick the right ones for the spread”

“Great, thank you!!” Katy replied as she strolled to the dressing room to get changed back into her vintage red velvet dress that she came here in. I followed along after her and waited outside her dressing room. I wasn’t really sure what to do or where to put myself so I knocked on the dressing room door and waited for a respond.

I walked on in once Katy shouted to come in. “Hey Katy, I’m not really sure what I’m meant to do now, is there anything in particular you had in mind that you wanted me to help you with?” I asked her politely.

She smiled as she spoke back to me, letting the bobby pins out of her hair and allowing it to fall naturally. “No, that’s everything for this evening now! You can go if you like, but Tamra?”

“yeah?”

“me and the others were going to head out to a club, I mean you can join us if you wish? It’ll be a laugh?” Katy asked me as I watched her movements.

I thought for a while. The drinking and clubbing lifestyle has never been my thing really so I think I’ll pass it. “Um, thanks for the offer, but I don’t really go out a lot” I said to her nervously “It’s not really my cup of tea, I’ll just head home, but the rest of you can go out and enjoy the evening” I said and smiles.

“Aww... okay then, if you’re sure?” I nodded to her response and slowly walked towards the door.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow morning?”

“I guess you will, thank you for your help today Tam!”

Tam... I’ve never been called that nickname before, but I like it... I smiled and nodded “see you then, then...”

And with that I left her dressing room and got my stuff ready to leave.

-KATY’S POV-

I watched as Tamra closed the door behind herself and left.

Maybe I shouldn’t g out tonight? Tamra’s so sensible... I’ve only really just gotten to know her so maybe I shouldn’t just go out with the others? I thought to myself for a while before I quicly darted out of my dressing room to the main room. Tamra wasn’t in there...

“Where’s Tamra?” I asked Johnny. “She’s just left Girl!!” he replied. I sighed as I ran to the door. “I’ll be right back okay!” I called behind me before I ran to the car park, remembering that that is where Tamra parked before we made our way in. I saw her small figure in the distance on the other side of the car park.

“TAMRA!!” I called her name and she turned around. Quickly I ran up to her to stop her from leaving.

“Hey! Um sorry, I’ve been thinking, maybe it’s a bad Idea I go out after all, I was thinking to leave the rest to it. How about me and you have a girly night in at my place? Get to know eachother a little bit more?” I smiled as I watched her, a little out of breath.

She nodded and smiled “I’d like that Katy!”

“Hey Tamra, you don’t need to be all nervous and shy around me, I’m not scary you know!” I nudged her and she giggled a little before nodding again.

“well, I need to go back inside and get my things, I left them in there, so if we go back in and grab that, the we can leave for mine yeah?” I said to Tamra.

“okay, sounds great!!”

“let’s go” I say one last time and we made our way back into the building.