Confused?

-KATY’S POV-

My heart was racing; I couldn’t control myself as she said what she did. She told me she had a crush on me and I don’t know what came over me, I went for her. Whether I was confused, upset or lonely I don’t know, but I wanted her.

“Oh my god, Katy?” Tamra spoke, half moaned as I drew my lips away from hers, I was now laying over her as she half led and half sat on the sofa beneath me.

“mmm?” I questioned as I bit my bottom lip and traced my eyes over her face, back to her lips and then I dove again to her rosy lips. She reacted fast as she kissed me back; savouring every kiss as if it was the last time we’d see each other ever again. I felt relieved that she hadn’t rejected my lips.

Things started to get a little more heated and after a few more seconds I opened my eyes to see hers shut tight, I was nervous to make the next move but I did so anyway... I slowly traced my tongue across her bottom lip, savouring the flavour that I got as I did so. She tasted of vanilla, at least that what came to mine, whatever was on her lips had me aching and wanting to taste mine.

Almost immediately after, she allowed my tongue to explore the inside of her mouth, hers doing to the same to me and we spent the next couple minutes hungrily kissing each other. I then lifted my hand to her stomach as I lifted myself off her a little. I began to slide her top up, reaching the bottom of her bra line before she pulled away from my lips and sat up, smiling at me, she took off the rest of her top and threw it to the floor.

Tamra was sat in her Bra and skinny jeans and I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the cleavage that was spilling out of her bra. Her boobs weren’t quite as big as my embarrassing double D’s, but my god they were enough...

I smirked as I went to her cheek, softly kissing it and then trailing tiny kisses down her jaw line to her neck. I began gently sucking at her neck and I knew then that this was one of her weak spots. As I nibbled and sucked her neck, moans escaped her mouth with made me ache for her, I wanted her. In response, I moaned back at her as she roughly pushed my head further into her neck. After sucking and nibbling for seconds later, I pulled away and smirked at the mark that I had just made on the bottom of her neck. She laughed and bit her lip so I went on again, this time kissing further down.

I went onto her collarbones, kissing along each ones before I dove my head into her cleavage, dragging my tongue through the line that followed down to her bra. As I did this she lifted her hips up, in attempt to grind against me.

“uh uh uh, wait...” I winked as she sighed out in frustration, I could tell she wanted me. She eyed me up fiercely before grabbing the bottom of my working out vest and peeling the tight material off my skin and over my head, throwing it to the side next to hers. She almost growled as she eyed up my DD cleavage that were too big for my bra, so big that they almost fell out.

Tamra’s lips met mine again and she began to bite at my lips. As I got lost in the moment, fiercely kissing her back with the same amount of passion, I failed to notice that her hands had travelled and made their way down my back to rest on my toned ass. I smiled against her lips as I felt her tugging and teasing at the waistband of my sport leggings, slowly bringing them down over my tones, tanned thighs. I quickly kicked off my trainers so the tight leggings were able to slide off my feet and land on the sofa behind me. It all happened so fast that the next thing I knew, I was led on top of Tamra wearing nothing but my underwear. I could feel her stomach against mine and her toned abs as she heavily breathed in and out, causing them to ripple against my own. I was so into this that I then softly trailed my index finger down her front as we passionately made out. I reached the top of her jeans then skilfully undone the button and zipper one handed. Again, she undressed herself, kicking off her black skinny jeans and leaving herself in her bra and a... thong.

My eyes widened as I looked down to see her perfectly toned body in a sexy bra and thong.

“Who is this for eh?” I playfully teased as I played with the thin piece of material covering the place I know she wanted me most. I outstretched the material, with made the outside of my knuckles just skim her sensitive area and she moaned out.

“Oh god, kaaaty!” She nearly screamed out as she pressed her lower body into mine, this time i did the same to her, pressing myself up against her and I too got the teasing pleasure and ached to be touched.

Out of nowhere, I felt Tamra’s hands snake to my back as she undid the clasp of my bra in one quick motion, causing my boobs to fall out of the cups and hang just in front of her face. I blushed a little as she eyed them and smiled to herself, before taking my right breast in her hand and slipping her mouth over my nipple. I instantly felt it harden as she teased it, circling my nipple with her tongue and biting occasionally. I straightened my back as pleasure filled my body.

“Oh god, stop teasing me you bitch!” I playfully whispered in her ear as she left and went onto my other breast giving it the exact same treatment. Tamra’s hand then made its way down my front to my panties, where she slipped her hand underneath the material and cupped my tingling area. I bit my lip and took one of my own breasts in my hand.

“Apologise for calling me bitch, right. Now.” She spoke with sexual aggression in her voice.

“No.” I bluntly replied feeling so aroused.

“Well then... Looks like you’re in for some rough punishment...” She smirked back as she slowly began lifting up underneath me and hovering over me, she lowered me down our heads were on the other side of the sofa and she was on top, then she slowly and teasingly made her way down and...

SMASH.

We both froze and sat up like in a flash when we heard a smash and footsteps running away. Only then did we realise that the door had been left open. I darted up and grabbed my robe from my dressing room door, quickly wrapping it around myself to cover up my naked body. I then peered round the corner, and no one was to be seen.

“What the fxck just happened?” I spoke as I came back in to the dressing room, realisation suddenly hitting me and I thought about what I was about to do... With my assistant, I suddenly felt different, a weird different.

“What? I have no idea, did you see anyone?” Tamra spoke as she sat up, still wearing nothing but her revealing underwear.

“No, I mean with us?!” I spoke up. Tamra went quiet, and she looked down.

“Wait, you mean to tell me-“ “You’re my assistant... I can’t do that! Oh god, what if the others find out...” I cut her off, without thinking, I was just thinking of myself and what others would think.

“Should I leave?” Tamra spoke quietly as she picked up her clothing on the floor.

I nodded, completely in shock, I wasn’t even thinking straight.

She nodded, looking heartbroken as she dressed herself and began walking out the door. She looked back at me with sadness in her eyes then turned away and walked out.

I was left sat in my dressing room, feeling awful and guilty, also confused... What the hell was that noise?!