I'm sorry

SHANNON’S POV-

I went upstairs into Katy’s room to find her sat in her bed with the covers covering her legs. Her TV on the wall was on but she just stared into space. She’s my best friend and I can tell when she’s upset, and I could tell that she was in desperate need of a chat. She looked awful, in the nicest way possible, but she did. She looked devastated.

I sighed and walked further into the room, she turned her head to look at me and gave me the most fake smile, and she looked so upset.

“Hey, what’s up?” I said sympathetically as I went and got into the bed beside her.

“She’s gone... I went and let her go didn’t I!” She said back to me, and her voice sounded like she could have broken down into tears.

“Tamra?” I questioned, moving my head so it was at a good angle to get a glimpse of her face.

“Mmhmm...” She paused. “That time you said you saw us... Well, we were fooling around, in my dressing room, it was the first time and I loved it... like, it felt so right... and then we heard a noise, which startled us. I freaked out, thinking that someone got a picture and I told her to leave Shan, I turned cold and drove her away.” She dropped her head and starting playing with her hands on top of the duvet. “And, every time she tries to talk to me about it, I turn a blind shoulder and freeze up, so now I guess she gave up trying, and she’s gone back to her ex girlfriend.”

I sighed as I felt bad for her, but at the same time, I felt extremely jealous, at the fact that she was in love with Tamra, and to be honest, I wanted her.

You see, back along, me and Katy, well we weren’t an item but let’s just say that I was ‘there’ for her. I don’t think you can get best friends as close as Katy and I, because we literally have done everything together. When she broke up with John, she was absolutely devastated and for a couple weeks we kind of had this fling, where I’d go to hers and we’d fool around for hours... Call us crazy, but it never turned into anything, just meaningless fun.

But since that, I guess you can say that I have developed feelings for her. And when I saw her with Tamra in her dressing room, it broke my heart. I want to be the one to do that with her, but not just so it’s meaningless, I want it to mean something to me, and to her. I just want her... I froze up at the thought of her being in a relationship again with someone else and me just having to sit and watch like everything was okay. I was lost in my thoughts and gazing into space when I felt a hand on my arm. I looked down and up to see that it was Katy’s.

“Are you okay? You haven’t said a thing in a while... What are you thinking of?” Katy spoke as she sat up and leaned forward to get a look at my face.

I quickly looked up and locked eyes with her. “You...”

“wha-“ I shut her up by forcefully pressing my lips onto hers. She gasped but eventually relaxed and kissed me back. I felt our lips moving in sync with eachothers.

As I loosened up and relaxed more into the kiss, I lifted my hand up to the back of her neck and slowly led her down on the her bed so I was over the top of her, not breaking our lips apart.

I lifted my lips from hers to gain my breath back.

“Shannon?” I heard Katy speak as I looked her in the eyes, not breaking contact I smiled at her and she smiled back, biting her lip. I took this as permission to kiss her again so I did, this time, getting more heated.

***

TAMRA’S POV-

I was sat at Erika’s, in her lounge just thinking about everything. Throughout the whole night, she basically just had her head buried in her phone, which made me question whether she was chatting to someone else at the same time, as well as leading me on.