Y/N's injury

JIMIN

Jimin was sitting in his chair after the performance was done. They were going to head back to the hotel very soon. His body was hurting from the performances so he was looking forward to sleeping the minute he gets to the hotel.

That's when one of the stylist said something that changed his whole world.

"Jimin-ah, have you talked to Y/N?"

Jimin made a face. "I did ring her two days ago but she was pissed off at me and didn't want to talk."

She nodded. "Oh, I see," she continued to pack up the makeup equipment. "How is her injury these days?"

Everything in that room froze. Jimin did too.

"What did you say?" he asked slowly.

She looked at him surprised. "You didn't know about it?"

"Know about what?" he asked, eyes narrowed, his heart started to race.

"Y/N got into a small accident last week," she said. "From what I heard, she fractured her arm and had to take time off work, but I think she's working again."

Jimin went still. He hadn't known.

Looking at the members, he saw that they didn't as well. Knowing how much pain you would be in, he sprung out of his chair and took off his in-ear mic and threw it on the bench.

"I'm f*cking flying back tonight," Jimin hissed as he reached for his phone and jacket.

"What? We're not supposed to go until next week," Yoongi protested.

"I don't care," Jimin growled. "Y/N should have mentioned something but she didn't. Hell, I'm not stupid. By the sounds of it, she's been keeping it from me for more than one week," he shot an angry look at the makeup artist who pretended to look innocent. It seemed like they also knew about it too.

One of their manager rushed after him as Jimin got out of sight.

Jin sighed. "What a mess."

"It made sense though," Taehyung stretched. He looked over at the staff members and asked worriedly, It's not too serious, is it?"

She shrugged. "You'd have to ask Y/N yourself."

Namjoon sighed. "Guess that means we'd have to fly too."

"We've got things to do," Hoseok reminded him. His eyes never left where Jimin had gone. "I don't think anyone can stop Jimin from leaving Japan."