For Y/N

"I can pay for that!"

Jimin ignored you and handed the cash over to the cashier.

When you don't stop glaring, he turned to you and smiled at your glare, "I'm rich."

"So? I'm capable of paying for my own stuff."

The cashier awkwardly handed the bags to Jimin who thanked her and reached down and grabbed your hand as he dragged you out of there. "You don't get it. I want to take care of you."

You sighed.

"It makes me feel good about myself, knowing that I can give a little of what I make to those I care about," Jimin continued. "I spend a lot of money on my members, but more on my family." He slid you a sideways glance. "I want to do that with you too."

Upon hearing the emotions in his tone, you teased him by saying, "Can you buy me an island then?"

Jimin's face split into a smile. "Give me a few more years."

You laughed. "I'm joking," you looked up at him seriously, "I just want you. That is enough for me. Money—it's not something I want or need. You're irreplaceable."

He grinned.

You punched his arm lightly. "Stop it. I'm serious."

"I know you didn't agree to date me because of my status as an idol, Y/N. I know that you love and you care for me," Jimin smiled without looking at you. "Out of all the women I've met, you're definitely not ordinary. You're so much more, and I'll look forward to showing you as we walk through life together."