One month off

Jimin walked off stage and walked right towards where you were standing backstage.

You smiled and he grinned at you before wrapping his arms around you. You didn't mind that he was covered in sweat. You love him just the way he is.

Jimin kissed the side of your head and pulled back. "You came."

"I saw the whole thing," you replied, nodding.

"Good," he replied.

"Y/N!" Jungkook said. "Give me a hug too!"

You laughed as Jimin pushed him away. "Don't touch her, or I'll kill you."

Jungkook poked his tongue out and made his way towards where he was going to change.

"I have something to tell you," he said.

Your full attention was on Jimin. "Um... yeah?"

"Since most of our health isn't that good at the moment," Jimin began and your eyes widened in shock and fear. He rested his hands on your shoulder and squeezed in reassuringly saying, "We're all fine. Just not in the right mind to do anything."

You swallowed and nodded, worriedly.

He smiled. "We have a month off."

"A month?"

He nodded.

"That's good!" your eyes widened at that. "You and the members haven't seen your families—"

Jimin reached down and before you could even blink, he pinched your cheeks.

"Let go!"

He grinned down, not letting go, "I'll be spending time with you."

You stopped struggling. "What?"

Jimin let go and kissed both side of your cheeks where he had pinched. Your heart fluttered at that gesture. Despite bullying you, Jimin always make it feel better.

"We need to catch up on lost times," Jimin murmured as he pulled back. "Say you'll come with me."

You decided to tease him. "Oh, I don't know. I'll have to check my work schedule."

Jimin laughed and shook his head, but he smiled.