Meeting after a while

The door bell had been going off for the past few minutes now.

You angrily got out of bed, thinking it was one of your friend who hadn't stopped worrying about you ever since the accident. You knew she care about you, but enough is enough.

"Calm down!" you shouted as you struggled out of bed in your PJs. Running your fingers through your messy hair, you strolled out towards the door.

"You're going to get me kicked out of here," you scowled as you reached for the door handle before throwing it open. "I almost fell out of bed to—" you froze when you saw Jimin.

Jimin walked into the room and you stepped back. His angry eyes scanned you and finally stopped at your cast.

You couldn't breathe. Who told him? How did he know? Why is he still in his performing clothes? And why does he look like he wants to kill you right now?

That's when you saw the members rushing into the room as well. Namjoon casually closed the door as if he knew things were about to get loud and all eyes fell to your arm.

You casually hid it behind your back. "Uh, welcome back?"

Jimin's eyes turned dark as he said in a low and angry voice, "All of you get out."

You looked at the members a little fearful for your sake and theirs.

"Jimin," Taehyung began.

"Get the hell out of here," Jimin snarled before reaching for your other arm and pulling you against him. He bent his head down towards you, "We're f*cking talking." Before dragging you out of the lounge room.

You shot a worried look at the members who were shaking their heads.