No more doubts

It was later in the afternoon that you saw Jimin sitting outside your balcony, lost in thoughts. He was hurt by your rejection and you felt bad for that too. You just weren't ready for any physical touch.

You remembered how much you wanted him to hold you when you were in pain. He wasn't there.

Sensing you, Jimin looked over his shoulder at you as you stood by the door. Before you knew it, Jimin crossed over and pulled you against him.

You could feel your heart racing at the sudden contact.

Jimin rested his face into your neck, "I'm so sorry, Y/N," he said in a pained voice. "I will never forgive myself for treating you that way."

You said nothing.

His arms tightened. "I love you so much it kills me to know how much I put you through. I'd been stupid and selfish that I didn't even notice that all this time you were doubting my feelings towards you."

You felt tears in your eyes. Then you finally wrapped your arms around him. You missed this so much.

"I'm so sorry," Jimin said as his arms tightened even more. "I've been so stressed and frustrated that I took it out on you. That's the worst thing I can ever do to you."

You didn't realise it, but you were crying. Tears streamed down your face and you let yourself cry for thinking that you weren't good enough for him. For keeping your pain bottled up. For hurting alone and for longing for Jimin. He was there and you knew he wouldn't leave you.

Even though you two have been together for so long now, there are still many things you two need to work on.

You felt a soft pressure on your head and knew it was Jimin pressing a kiss there. "I love you so much. Even when I'm ignoring you or when I don't call or text, don't ever doubt it. We didn't fight through the hate only to give up now, alright?"

You nodded but couldn't find the words. For a long while, you just stood there in his arms with Jimin whispering his love for you over and over again.