Waiting for you

Jimin and you spent the next few days together and it was just like old times. It made you question why you would ever think Jimin doesn't love you. It made Jimin think about how he could ever live without you.

"Is she here?" Jimin looked over excitedly.

"Y/N is fifteen minutes away," Jungkook replied, eyes on his phone as he continued playing games.

Hoseok laughed and pointed at Jimin. "Look at how happy he is."

Jimin grinned shyly and looked back at the mirror. "I just can't wait to see her."

"It's good thing you two sorted things out," Yoongi said, shaking his head. "Why do you always mess up?"

"Says you," Taehyung said before throwing a pillow playfully at Suga who was laughing and shaking his head.

Jimin smiled at the thought of you. You won't be able to see him since he will have to go on the stage soon, but he knows he'll come back to you.

That's when it hit him.

He's happier and less stress when you're around. He had been an idiot to think you'll complicate things for him, but he was wrong. It was you who made him less stress and it was you who gave him strength.

Jimin glanced down with a soft smile on his face. That was for him to keep in mind forever. He will spend the rest of his life making it up to you and loving you like you deserve.