Talking it out with the other vocalists

"This is the fifth time you made a mistake," Jin stated. "Are you okay? Is everything with Y/N okay?"

Jimin took off his headphones and shook his head. "I don't even know anymore."

Taehyung took off his headphones as well and sat down beside Jimin. "I talked with her the other day when she was here. She seemed to be doing well."

Jimin ran a hand through his hair, "Yeah. She's a bit better these days. I heard that it was really bad though."

Jungkook leaned against the sofa with his headphones off, "Try not to worry about it, Jimin."

Jimin just stayed quiet.

"Why did you push her away?" Jin sighed loudly as he sat on the ground across from Jimin with his headphones in his hands. All of them were really tired. "Y/N was extremely worried about you and often came to see you."

"You think I don't feel like sh*t for the way I acted?" Jimin leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes for a bit. "I don't know how I'm supposed to fix this."

Jungkook scoffed. "Don't try anything cliché. Y/N isn't that type of girl."

"Not helping."

"Just prove to her that you love her," Taehyung suggested. "We all know you do even when you were a jerk to her, but Y/N doesn't know that."

Jimin said nothing.

"Good idea," Jin agreed. "Tae is right. Just stick around her and see if she needs anything."

"She doesn't," Jimin opened his eyes and glared down at the floor. "Her cast is coming off next week."

"Then go with her," Jungkook arched an eyebrow. "Or does she not want you there?"

"That too," Jimin grumbled.

Jin chuckled. "I would hate to be you, mate."