Speaking out

Despite Jimin's anger that was rolling off him, he pulled you into your room and closed the door gently. You stared up at him as he glared down at you.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked in a low scary voice.

You swallowed. "You were busy."

"And you think that's enough for you to keep quiet?"

You took a step back since he was too close to you. "I wasn't really in the position to do or say anything."

His eyes narrowed scarily.

"Look, you've been pushing me away for the past few weeks and I know why you did that," you glared up at him. "You dedicate your life to the stage and to your fans! I know that too! What did you expect me to do? Call you and tell you that I fractured my arm? You don't even answer my calls or texts anymore!"

He looked like he was about to say something but you ignored him and continued speaking, "I did what was best for both you and me. Now, if you'll get out of my apartment, I'll be really happy."

His eyes went to the TV and you knew he saw that you have been watching him perform. When his eyes came back to you, you saw the guilt and hurt in his eyes. You almost forgave him. Almost.

"Leave," you said.

"I screwed up," he sighed. He ran a hand through his hair, obviously frustrated. He glanced down at you. "This is another one of those times where I have to really prove how important you are to me."

You narrowed your eyes. "You've been doing that for the past few weeks actually. I know exactly where I stand in your life."

Lightning quick, he grabbed onto your wrist of your other arm and tugged you closer towards him. Both your bodies brushed against each other and you hate knowing that it's been so long since he touched you.

"I'll make it up to you. You won't even remember what happened after I prove myself to you."

Before you could even say anything, Jimin let go of your wrist and opened the door before walking out without another word.