11: Broken

"Y/N?!" You heard a familiar voice screamed followed by the loud closing of the door, there were other noises that you couldn't make out. You wanted to open your eyes to see who it was but you were too sleepy and tired and lazy to do so, instead you just let out a deep breath.

"Y/N," he said and suddenly you felt warmth enveloped your body, his faint smell lingered on your nostrils and his soft fluffy hair brushed on the side of your cheeks. "You're freezing!"

"Ughh," you sounded as he left the embrace, soon you felt a tap on your cheeks which annoyed you making you grunt in response.

"Hey, hey, don't sleep, you can't sleep. Y/N!"

He's being so loud it's irritating, you tried your best to open your eyes just a little bit to see who was interrupting your slumber when you saw him.

"Jungkook," you mumbled.

"Your lips are getting purple," he said to himself as he removed his coat and place it over your body.

"Don't," you mumbled weakly trying to give the coat back to him, "it's cold."

"Do you wanna die?!" He asked with a hint of annoyance on his voice, "I'm going to make a fire, just stay there. And don't sleep yet!" He added.

Soon enough you heard the faint flickering of the flames and felt the soothing warmth from the bluish hue of light in front of you.

You inhailed deeply as you let your eyes wonder on the burning logs by the fireplace, flames dancing left and right as if celebrating something tonight.

"Better?" He asked as he sat beside you looking straight up front.

You slowly leaned your head on his shoulder and you immediately felt his muscles stiffened.

Were you making him uncomfortable?

That thought caused a tiny prickle on your left chest.

You just wanted to lay your aching head onto something, but you withdrew it anyways.

"Sorry," you said in a very tiny voice you didn't expect to come from your dry lips.

A memory came rushing into your mind.

You and him sitting like that on the bed, the sleeping little angels scattered around the both of you.

You missed those times when you both spent your time at the orphanage and seeing Jungkook's genuine smile as he played with the kids there.

A smile formed on your lips.

If only you could go back at that time.

You closed your eyes feeling the warmth from the fire spread through your body and let sleep took over.

"I--i l-love-e you," he mumbled, stuttering at the words, trying his best to say them with difficulty.

You cupped his face looking straight at his dark brown orbs, the eyes full of stars you swore you could see the galaxies on them.

The eyes that you will never forget.

The eyes of the man that made you fall in love for the first time over and over again.

"I know," you mumbled, assuring him that you understood what he just said.

He squinted his eyes, your image before him was turning into a blur again.

"Y/N...," he called your name feebly and you knew he couldn't see you again.

"My head," he said as you hugged his frame.