31: Headlight

"Ah!" You sounded as the undeniable pain on your abdomen emerged in the middle of the night.

Jungkook hurriedly called for help and the nurses gave you pain reliever for the cramps.

Soon after the pain was gone, Jungkook went back to his original position beside you on the bed and he let you buried your head on his chest as he hugged you.

"Did I lost it?" You suddenly asked out of the blue which got Jungkook flustered and his muscles tighten.

"Y/N-."

"I'm s-sorry-y," you sobbed, gripping on his white shirt as you damped it with your own tears, "I know how much you wanted to have a little girl, I-."

"Ssssshh," he calmly hushed you while he caressed your back, "it's no body's fault. I love you Y/N, no matter what."

You couldn't reply, you continued to sob until you felt tired and fell asleep.

Jungkook was awake though as he placed a heartfelt kiss on the crown of your head and tears fell down his eyes before he finally followed you to dreamland.

---

You were woken by the soft nibbles of Jungkook's lips, on yours.

His arms were wrapped around your waist that though you wanted to withdraw from the kiss, you just couldn't.

He groaned as he felt you resisted a little and so he started to draw circles on your back which immediately relaxed you and finally made you respond to his slow and sweet kisses.

A smirk formed on his lips while he continued to moved his lips on yours, you could feel his hand slipping underneath your shirt giving this hot, electrifying sensation on your bare skin.

He left your lips and went down to your throat and you heaved licking your lips wet due to the undeniable pleasure he's providing.

"MOMMY!!!~"

The door to your room abruptly opened revealing your son running towards your bed and Taehyung trying to catch the little minion.

Your reflexes made your body automatically push Jungkook away from you sending him flying down the hard tiled floor.

"AH! What the f--!"

"Ya! Don't you dare curse in front of my child mister," you stopped him.

"Sorry! This scene somehow seemed familiar---ouch!," Jungkook mumbled which got you worried.

You extended your arms towards his direction whilst sitting up, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay babe," Jungkook said holding your hands to assure you.

"I tried stopping the kid from budging in, but he was fast!" Taehyung explained, "also, you wouldn't do it in the hospital right?"

There was a pause, "RIIIGGHT? Jungkook? What in the."

"Whaaat?" You heard Jungkook's voice asked innocently.

"What? Why? What is his expression right now?" You asked.

"He's smirking evilly Y/N."

"Pervert," you mumbled.

"Hey~ I'm only pervert for you," Jungkook cupped your face with his hands. "I'm your pervert."

"Aww, that's sweet but still," you said, you couldn't contain your smile as he lightly squeeze your cheeks between his palms.

"You guys are weird," Taehyung blurted out and you and Jungkook started laughing then Taehyung followed leaving Junghee all puzzled as he looked at you to his father then at Taehyung.