33: Exposed

That was it.

With all the force you could muster, you pinched Jungkook's cheeks out of annoyance which got him whining in pain.

You let go of him after two seconds not wanting to hurt him too much.

"WHAT?!! WHYY? HUHUHU!" he asked fake-sobbing as he held his burning cheeks.

"Why the hell did you acted all so down yesterday then? Why didn't you just told be immediately? You almost killed me out of worry!"

He sighed, slightly stroking his cheeks, "sorry to make you worried, I was just really tired yesterday. Hyung literally made me his servant for the whole day," he pouted.

Okay, maybe you went overboard with the pinching.

But you were so worried. Damn it!

"Sorry~" you cupped Jungkook's face and leaned a bit forward to look carefully on his a-little-bit pinkish left cheek and quickly kiss it.

His pout immediately turned into a cheeky grin.

"The pain is gone now, thank you baby," he was fast as he placed a quick peck on your lips, "let's visit Hyung?"
And you nodded fast.

---

Though Jungkook already said that Taehyung was fine, you still couldn't put away the uneasiness. You needed to see him well in order to believe that.

The guy has been a very important person in your life and you couldn't just take it to see him hurt.

He never left your side when Jungkook was gone, he was there the whole time taking care of you and Junghee.

He's your family.

You held your breath as Jungkook opened the door to Taehyung's room, getting yourself ready to see the man lying on the bed full of bandages looking all weak and pained.

"Ah! Ah! AHHHH!" you heard Taehyung screamed and your eyes darted around the room only to see your best friend's ear being pulled upward by a girl whose back was on you.

"You should have been careful stupid gray haired guy!" she gritted.

"It was the drunk driver's fault!" Taehyung defended.

"Still!" the girl paused and put her hands down along with her head looking at her fingers, "you got me worried," she mumbled in a very low voice.

"What?" Taehyung asked leaning in towards her pretending that he didn't hear her.

"NOTHING!" she purposely spoke louder onto Taehyung's ear and the poor guy flinched shifting his gaze away from the girl only to see you and Jungkook with sleeping Junghee on his arms-- standing by the door.

"Oh---," he sounded.

The girl turned her head to your direction and that's when you finally saw her face.

She looked familiar somehow.

"Y/N, you could see again! I knew the operation will be a success," Taehyung exclaimed.

You walked towards the bed and immediately flicked your finger on Taehyung's forehead.

"Ouch! What is wrong with you women?" he complained putting his hand on his forehead.

"I was so worried asshat! I thought you were the donor of the corneas," you explained.

"I wouldn't let that happen you know, you still need to see my handsome face everyday Y/N," he paused and then turned to Jungkook, "who's the donor anyways?"