26: Crash

It still made your heart flutter whenever you ended up waking up before Jungkook.

Since the usual routine was him waking up ahead of you.

It'll always be you waking up with his feather like kisses on your back, shoulder, neck, cheeks, or even on the tip of your nose. You would wiggle your nose and he would chuckle at your cuteness and he'd just suddenly rest his head on your diaphragm and snuggle there.

But today was different.

You woke up before him.

And this gave you the chance to see his angelic sleeping face.

He looked so peaceful and angelic, very far from the usual horny bunny that he is

You moved closer to him and extended your hand to touch his long lashes and smile formed on your lips as he mumbled Junghee's name to his sleep.

He then turned to lay on his back on the mattress. You noticed how he unconsciously licked his lower lip making you turn your attention on the mole under his pinkish-red lips.

You let yourself hover a little bit while you lay on your stomach, you used your elbows to look closely at Jungkook.

Letting your hand wonder on his face, trailing your fingers on the different places of his cute moles, he groaned at your touch but your continued anyway.

From the moles on his cheeks and right ear.

The one on his nose.

To the other by his neck.

And that teasing mole under his lips.

Just as your finger touched the edge of his plum lips, Jungkook's hand suddenly grabbed your wrist as he slowly opened his eyes to meet yours.

"What do you think you're doing?" he mumbled, his voice was hoarse and low sending shivers down your spine.

"I was just admiring your moles," you answered pouting a little.

"You just woke me up from my sweet slumber," he said, "you can't just get away by acting all cute."

"But--."

"Kiss them."

"Huh?"

"Kiss my moles, it's your punishment for waking me up," he replied with as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

You paused.

You've memorized him, knowing all the parts of his body. The curves of his muscles, the flicker of his lashes and so it's only a piece of cake knowing the places of his moles, and being well aware where these tiny patches are  located already gave you the chills.

You just knew that with what he's trying to make you do.

Things would probably end up messy.

"Or you want other punishment?" He threatened.