32: Sound

The operation was done the day after. The doctor told you that you needed to skip breakfast at the day of the surgery and so you did as you were told which ended you up drooling over the aroma of crispy fried chicken that Jungkook had bought for himself so early in the morning.

"Are you serious right now?" you asked with an annoyed tone.

"Why?" Jungkook was feeding Junghee with light baby food while he munched on the spicy flavored chicken wings.

"Why do you have to buy chicken for breakfast?"

"Want some?"

"The freaking doctor wants me to skip breakfast Jungkook!"

"Oh—I forgot," he answered, "sorry Love."

You scoffed at him as you shifted your body so your back was facing him.

"Hey~," you felt the bed moved as he sat on its edge.

You felt his breath fanned the back of your neck then he spoke, "after the operation, you can eat anything you want love. —Anything," he whispered in a low voice emphasizing the last word and placed a quick peck on your nape before returning  to the chickens.

The procedure lasted for about two hours.

After the operation, they placed eye patches over your eyes and told you that it had to stay there overnight.

"I'm hungry," you complained right after the operation, you heard Jungkook chuckled as he ruffled your hair slightly and kissed your forehead.

He was so happy that the operation went well, he didn't let you feel it but he was a nervous wreck while you were inside the O.R.

"Here you go," he sat on the bed, "say ahhhhh."

"I'm not a baby—."

"Just do it, or your want to eat me instead?"

"Wha—."

He shoved the chicken breast on your mouth shutting you up.

"Nom, nom, nom, yummy right? Never mind what I said just now," he chuckled playfully.

You finished the food in no time, Jungkook placed Junghee beside you on the bed and you caressed the little kid's head until he fell asleep, you were starting to feel sleepy as well.

"Oh—," Jungkook mumbled just as the vibration of his phone rippled inside the room. "Hello?" he answered the call. "—God."

"Who's that Kook?"

"Love, I'm just going to head out for a few hours," Jungkook said as if in a hurry.

"Where are you going?" you asked trying to sit up on the bed but Jungkook gently pushed you back down.

"I'll be back in a flash babe, no worries," he sweetly whispered and kissed you on the lips before finally going out.

Since you were already sleepy, you ended up sleeping together with Junghee the whole day until you finally sensed his feather like kiss on your lips, felt his light strokes on your hair and smelled the faint scent of his perfume beside you.

"Where did you went?" you mumbled still half awake.

He didn't answered immediately.

"Love, I'm tired," he mumbled entangling his fingers onto yours, "I want to sleep now."

"Mmhokay," you said reaching for his head that was lying on the bed while he sat on the chair beside you.

---