OUAT chapter 1

Lily's POV

We are aboard Killian's ship, "Jolly Roger", and we hold into everything cause we are go to place named Neverland. When we arrived, it was night in Neverland. We are here because Greg, Tarama kidnap my nephew and Emma's son, Henry. All of suddenly, mermaids attack our ship, and Killian told us that mermaids are bad. Emma and Snow White grab net and put it in the water and they capture one of those stupid bitch and idiot mermaid. Rumple gone used magic just before mermaid start to attack our ship. Regina used magic to put mermaid on dock of our ship. All mermaids are gone, and regina told one of those idiot mermaid where are henry? She don't tell us and prince charming put his sword on her neck. Mermaid used shell to called on something worst, but Regina used magic on her to frozen like status. Killian are angry at her, and everyone included Neal start fight against each other when storm come. I try to hold ship settle but strong wind cause it to move like crazy. I stand on rail of the ship, told them it us not mermaid but they dont listened to me. I saw my dad fight against my lover, Killian, Regina fight against snow white, and Neal fight against Emma. I decided to jump into water and something really hard cause me to unconscious in the water. Everyone saw that and run to rail of the ship and my dad want to rescue me but Killian have something to hold him so he go into the water and rescue me. They pull him and i into the ship. I was unconscious and was lie down and they feel depressive to have me return to alive when I'm cough water from the sea out of my lung. Killian are happy to have me alive and ok. He hug me. We make ship shore. We get off. We go and look for Henry.

Believe that all of those people come and save Henry.