OUAT Chapter 9

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days now that peter pan's shadow killed Blue the fairy. I have got this feeling that henry dont really seems to be himself for past few days. I'm at Granny's cafe with Killian, order ourselves hot chocolate with cinnamon. We have talk about what happened between us at Neverland. I told him "what should we do about peter pan?" in sign language. He told me "I don't know." in sign language. Little does they know that Peter Pan switched bodies with Henry, and his body in Henry's body planned to do something really terrible to the citizen of Storybrooke. He want citizen to be their slaves and force them to build new Neverland. I told Killian that I have to go and he said bye. I walk to the apartment and go into my room and sit on my bed, think "do he love me, cause i do". I also think "do he want to have relationship with me or not"? When my mom enter and said "are you ok?" in sign language. I told her "yeah." in sign language. She told me could i come in? I told her "yeah, this is girl only". She told me what did you think about? I told her that my feeling's growing and developed for Killian Jones. Emma enter and said curse is come!!! I freak out and we go outside and find green and purple mixed smoke come. Regina have spell with her and henry back in his body. I grab my motorcycle and put it on town line. I dont tell Killian that i loved him. He walk over to me and he said "I love you." in sign language. I told him "me too." in sign language. We walk hand to hand and go to my parents and hug them. Killian and I kissed and my parent are happy that they could have moment like that with us. Killian told me that he will spend his days think about me, and I told him good. I walk to Regina and she told me to to take care of Henry as your nephew and I said yeah but i think emma and I should go our separate ways. She told me where will you go now that you and Emma dont live together as sister? I told her my old hometown in Canada. She said I will remember that so we could bring you back here. I get on my motorcycle and look back at them. Emma and henry get on their car and told me where will you go? I told them Canada and you? They told me New York. We take off and Storybrooke is gone.