OUAT Chapter 5

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days now that Tinker Bell refused to help us with rescue Henry but she willing to help us with our plan only. I saw that Neal and Emma are gone missing and everyone noticed that too. We looking for them for few days now and we could not able to find them. We are at our camp area and Killian make eye contact with me. Regina told us that every moment we not looking for our son is moments thar he will become one of those stupid group of lost boys. I told her don't worry for that we will find him and rescue him in sign language. I told everyone that I saw Neal and Emma's talk to each other about capture themselves but I dont quite catch their talk. I told them that I'm afraid that they ended do something really bad. Until one day, we come across a cave and Killian explain to us that cave is echo cave and that if we enter, we must reveal our darkest and deepest secret. We enter and there across is Emma and Neal in cage together. Killian said "who want to go first?" in sign language. He said I guess I'm. He told us his darkest and deepest secret is that he kissed me because he dont know how to let go of his first love, Milah until he meet me. Small earthquake cause rock to form little bridge. My mom told us that her secret is that she missed see I grow up to be special, brave and leader young woman and Emma grow to be brave, honestly and strong young woman, and she also told us that she want to have another go at have baby. My dad told us that his secret is that he was hit with dreamshade and Killian was able to cure him with enchanted water which have him connected to this island and that he could not able to leave this island. Small earthquake cause all rock to be attached as bridge. Killian told me to be careful. I walk across the bridge careful and run to the cage where Emma and Neal were held. I try to break them free from that cage then I realized that i must reveal my darkest secret. I told them my darkest secret is that I don't always understand what people or people dont understand what I said, cause they reject me for who I am. I'm afraid that i might be reject by people that I love so much. Cage is gone, and Emma and Neal are free! We walked out of Echo Cave.