OUAT Chapter 3

Lily's POV

I showed everyone the now pictured map, when my dad walked away and I don't know what wrong with him. Killian told me that he will go and check on him. Regina look at map and she told me that we will leave first thing tomorrow night. I agreed with that. Killian went to my dad and told him what wrong? My dad told him that he got hit with dreamshade. Killian told him that he have weeks, possible days before he died. My dad told him is there any way to save me? Killian told him there is way and he explain to him. They finally return, and they told us that they will go to mountain to look for Sextant, that his brother, Liam left behind on this island. I told Killian to be careful and he said "always, love". They left us behind. I'm mind my own business while I'm write on my journal when snow white sit near the fire. I walked to her and sit between her and give her my journal. She read though all the pages that I write. She told me that she remember that I showed her that page i write about Killian Jones. Meanwhile at the mountain, Killian and my dad, Prince Charming went look for way to curse his dreamshade when he fainted and Killian must hurry to the waterfall, if prince charming drink that water it will have him connect to this island and never leave. They finally return to the camp area and my dad kissed my mom passion. Regina stand there with face expression that said ewwww that gross. My dad told us that Killian saved him from get hit with dreamshade. He took Killian's rum and drink it and give to my mom and she drink it and she offered to regina and she said no. She ended give me Killian's rum and i walked into the forest and drink it and give it to him. I told him "thank you for save my dad." in sign language. He said "thank you too." in sign language. We make eye contact and we finally kiss and kiss and kiss passionately. My curse is broken. He told me "that was...." in sign language. I told him "one time thing." in sign language.