OUAT Chapter 7

Lily's POV

I'm freak out cause Peter Pan took my nephew to skull island to "save magic". Emma acted weird but I don't know why. I always know that Peter Pan liar cause he little stupid idiot bitch young guy. Oh how I wish i could punch him right now. I told them that I will go to Skull island along with Regina, Emma, and Neal. Killian told me to be careful of peter pan. 4 of us go to skull island to rescue henry. We arrived at skull island. I walk toward the stair when spell cause me to fall on the ground really hard. Regina told me are you ok? I told her yeah, that sneak little bitch guy. I told them that I must fight against peter pan and I don't care if he powerful or not. Emma and Regina used their power to become moon into the dark, so we could able to go through that stair. We saw Henry stand between peter pan. Henry told us that he want to save magic. I told him "no that not true peter pan want your heart so you will died." in sign language. I run toward Peter Pan to punch him in his nose and he punched me in my nose really bad. That turned to be really bad fight bawl scene between I and stupid bitch Peter Pan. They try to convince Henry to not do it but he don't listen and push me and that cause me to fall down. I yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" while Henry put his heart in peter pan. Regina, Neal, and Emma run to now slip away Henry. I was anger enough that I changed into wolf and attack Peter Pan but he gone. I changed into human again and think "i though that my "curse" are broken??!!??". Neal saw that and walk toward me and punch me in my nose. I told him what was that for? He told me that I FAILED to protect his son!! That cause me to be angry and walk away. I walk down those stairs and stand near the water. I'm look at myself In the water and think am i stupid enough to not able to protect Henry. "Maybe Neal's right, I failed to protect Henry." in my mind. I changed into wolf and howl into the night. Of course Killian heard wolf howl and he though "my Lily is awesome and I dont get mad at her and I admited to like she in her wolf form." in my mind. Regina, Emma and Neal bring henry's body into the boat and I climb aboard but Neal push me into the water. My mind going like this "oh great now Neal hated and rejected me". I swim back to shore in my wolf form and changed back into human. Killian hug me and told me are you ok? I told him no I'm not, because of Neal...