OUAT Chapter 12

Lily's POV

Wicked Witch of the west is here. I dont know if she is bitch person or not, cause villians I faced against is bitch or stupid enough. Anyway I was wake up at 6am and my parents are still sleeping, so I decided to make them breakfast in bed. As I done make pancakes and fruit salad for my mom cause she's pregnant. I bring breakfast in bed to them and they wake up to smell of pancakes. I told them that all I could able to cook and make. They told me that ok you awesome at it anyway. I told them if you two need anythings, I will be at Granny's. I go there to order myself ice tea, then i go to sheriff station to work. Since there are not lot of things to do expect paperworks. I think that fill paperworks is suck. I go back to apartment and find my mom by the kitchen stuggle to open something, and i walk toward her and ask her "do you need my help open that?" in sign language. She told me "yeah please, and could yo help me build crib for this baby?" in sign language. I told her "don't worry i will take care of it." in sign language. I open something for her and she said "thank you." in sign language. I go to living room cause it have space for me to build my little sister or brother's crib. Snow White sit on comfort chair. I followed the direction on the paper and build it. I noticed one piece is gone. I told her about it, and she was about to help when door open and i grab something and was about to protect my mom, when my dad was stand there, his face expression said "what are you doing"? I told him "I'm sorry i thought you are murderer." in sign language. I told him that piece to the crib is gone. He help me look for it, and he said "don't worry i will buy that piece. He left, and i was left alone with my mom. She told me "are you ok?" in sign language. I told her "no, I don't feel ok cause wicked witch is here, and I feel like this is my responsibility to bring everyone's happily ever after ending to their story." in sign language. I also told her "I'm afraid to meet my little brother or sister cause, I'm not good enough." in sign language. She told me "don't worry, I don't give him or her up just like I give you and Emma up." in sign language. My dad return and he bring piece for crib. He give it to me and I put where it should be in crib. Crib is completed for brother or sister. I told them I will be in my room.