OUAT Chapter 14

Lily's POV

It's was about 2am in the morning when my dad wake me up and he told me that baby is about to come. I was little panic but quickly recover and grab everything and put it in bag for my mom and baby. We go to hospital. It was 6am and baby not come yet. Killian show up and told me that wicked Witch is here and she want to take baby away. I get really angry at wicked witch. Few days ago, I learned that wicked witch is Zelena and i try to look for way to protect my mom from her. Anyway, Regina and Emma show up and put spell around this room. I told my dad that i will go to granny's cafe to get all of them something and he told me "take Killian with you, cause I know how you feel about him, and I refused to kill him." in sign language. I told him "thanks you, and do mom need anything?" in sign language. He told me "just water will do it." in sign language. I walk away from my dad and walk toward to Killian and told him "we need to go Granny's cafe to get everyone something in case they go hungry." in sign language, and he agreed to it and we both walked to granny's cafe and I told granny to get me water for my mom. After we earned everything that everyone needed included my mom, we return to hospital and give everyone foods. I enter hosptal room to find my mom and dad there wait for baby to come into this world. I give water to my mom and she said "thanks you for being here for me." in sign language. I told her "no problem." in sign language. I also told her "I dont let anyone take this baby." in sign language. It was about 2pm in the afternoon and baby was about to come into this world, and my dad hold my mom hand while she give birth. Leory and Happy told Robin Hood and his merry men that Zelena come with Rumplestiltskin. She put spell on them cause them to fall asleep. I was angry enougb that I want to protect. I told my parents that I will change into wolf with blue stripe to protect that baby. They told me "ok do whatever we need you to." in sign language. Zelena and Rumplestiltskin come to Belle and Belle's stubborn so Zelena put spell on her too. I changed into wolf and my parents told me to be careful. Doctor Whale told my mom "one more push". Zelena ready for round 2 with Regina and Regina fall down. Zelena about to come in when baby boy is born into this world. My dad take sword and i growl in my wolf form. Zelena come in and said "aww charming family, and ugly wolf". I growl and prepare to jump and attack her when she put spell on me cause me to frozen in air. My dad frozen too. Zelena take baby and frozen my mom into her bed. Zelena gone with baby boy. My parents back to normal but I'm not cause I'm still frozen in the air. My dad told me "are you ok"? I told him "yeah but you should go". My dad dashed outside to look for my little brother. Everyone help my dad find my little brother. Few days ago before this, Zelena take Regina's heart and Rumplestiltskin's straw into gold brain. Frozen spell wore out on me and I fall to the floor. "OWWWW." I said. My mom told me "are you ok?" in sign language. I told her "yeah." in sign language. She told me to go and find her husband aka my dad. I told her ok I go. I run and changes into wolf and run and run until i spot my dad have hard time to grab my little brother. I howl and run until I saw some idiot monkey with wings fight against my dad and robin hood. I run and was about to jump when that animal turned into someone named "little john". Zelena's spell not work so Regina finally defeated her. Monkey with wings was about to run toward me and I growl at it. It punched me in my nose before it changed into Neal. I changed back into human. "Why did you punch me in my nose again"? He told me some stupid thing about me. My dad hold my brother and I told him go to snow white. He told me "be careful." in sign language. Everyone leave left just me and Neal.