OUAT Chapter 2

Lily's POV

We are at place where we camped and I build fire, and Killian sit behind me and hug me, and I hug him back. He told me that he could not able to lose me and I told him and I to you. We make eye contact for few moments. When everyone fall asleep, and we cuddled together on share sleeping bag. Killian fall asleep but i could not able to. I keep awake when I feel music, and quietly I walk to the forest near where we camped. I have sword with me cause for few days, Killian teached me how to use sword. Slowly, I look around when boy scared the hell out of me, and he introduced himself as Peter Pan, I remember quickly cause Killian told me about how devil he is. Peter Pan give me map but it blank and he told me to stop deny myself and enchant who I am. He gone and next morning I sit on ground, figure why did peter pan want me to stop deny myself?? I stare at that stupid blank map. Everyone wake up and saw me sit on ground, tired. Killian told me "are you alright,luv?" in sign language. I told him "I dont know but peter pan gave me this stupid blank map and he also told me to stop deny myself." in sign language. Emma and Neal have talk in private but I never got to know what they talk about. Regina wanna to use magic but I told her no. I have map in my hands and my parents said "don't hold anything, just told that map everything." in sign language. I told this map "My name is Lily Swan, my parents are snow white and prince charming, they send me and my sister Emma Swan into magic wardrobe to land without magic for 28 years. And I proved to people that I'm....Savior." in sign language. Nothing happened on that stupid map, so Regina used locator spell on that map to follow us to peter pan's Camp. Emma yell "Henry!!". But really it is Peter Pan in Henry's clothes, and he said that I failed to not deny myself. Group of lost boys attack us and Killian warned us that their arrows are filled with dreamshade, poison. I fight against one of them when i saw in his eye is that he just boy. Snow white said "are you ok?" in sign language. I told her "yeah". Snow White used her arrow and bow and arrow with dreamshade was ahead toward her when prince charming get hit with it but he saved her. Peter Pan's lost boys group just disappeared. We go to our camp area. I'm sit on log with that stupid map when snow white sit between me. Peter Pan told me to stop deny myself. Snow White told me what did I saw in that boy's eyes? I told her that he just boy who missed his parents dearly. I'm alone for the rest of my life, just orphan who want her parents so badly. I told her I'm sorry but she said you don't hurt my feeling. Picture of peter pan's camp appear on the map. Snow White told me that I stop deny myself. We look at each other and hug each other.