OUAT chapter 8

Lily's POV

Killian hug me and told me are you ok? I told him no I'm not, because of Neal... I'm feel really bad for Emma cause she lose her son twice, first to sleep curse and now this. We are at lost boys' camp area and I told them where are Peter Pan but everyone not tell me where. When one of those said "he at his thinking tree". My mom and Regina go with me to peter pan's thinking tree and there on stump is Pandora's box. I try to grab it but vine grab I,Regina and my mom and tied us to tree. Peter Pan show up and take pandora's box and said "i bet that all of you have regrets". I was get anger at him. Peter pan go to my mom and i yelled "no please dont touch her". Then he make eye contact with me and he said "I bet that you have lot of things to regret for". In my mind i regrets for being fail to protect henry, and etc. Regina break us free from tree because she don't have any to regret. I take Henry's heart from peter pan's body and he fall to the ground. My mom take Pandora's box from his hand. We go to Jolly Roger, I give Emma Henry's heart and she put it under his chest and he's alive. We used peter pan's shadow to take us home. I stand and look at stars when Killian come to me and said "I don't believe that heroes and villians could work together so that make and product us: leader." in sign language. I told him "I think Neal hated me." in sign language. He said "why?" in sign language, and I told him "Neal told me that I failed to protect Henry from Peter Pan." in sign language. Killian told me "hey, you try your best to protect him." in sign language. By morning, we make it back to storybrooke. Everyone was happy to see us included Belle cause she wait for Rumplestiltskin return to her.