Imagine|Free!| Haruka Nanase x Reader

Word Count: 407

Word Count: 407

Y/n: Your name

"Y/n! I'm home and I have company!" I heard my brother Rei yell. Today he specifically told me to stay in my room until him and his friends were gone. He just didn't want me to embarrass him. But they had to have some meeting for the swim club and decided to have it here. I was interrupted from my thoughts by my stomach growling. I mean as long as he doesn't see me I'm good. Right? I quietly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to the pantry. Ahh food my lovely food. I grabbed a bag of chips and closed the pantry door. I jumped when I saw someone standing behind the door looking at me.

"Could you be anymore creeper?" I mean he just stood there and said nothing with a blank expression. But I do have to say he is pretty cute.

"You're Y/n Reis sister right?" He spoke with the same stone face as before.

"Umm yeah. But don't tell him he'll kill me if he found out I was down here when his friends were over!" He nodded and walked up closer to me. I started stepping back till my back was up against the counter. He got close to me till he reached a bottle of water. He turned around and went back to the living room. I realest a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding in till now. How could someone stay with one expression and not break it?

"Hey Rei your sisters cute." Oh Shit. So much for being quite.

"Y/N!" Yep and this is my time to run now.

"I'M SORRY I WAS HUNGRY!" He ran into the kitchen and chased me around. I ran into the living room and bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I said and rubbed my head. I looked up to see the boy from earlier.

"Y/N!" I quickly went behind the guy hoping he wouldn't find me.

"Haru could you please move I need to talk to my sister." Haru. So that his name. I like it.

"Only if you let me take her on a date." I blushed and looked at him. "What do you say Y/n? You want to go on a date with me?" I nodded quickly while smiling like an idiot.

"Wonderful. Now Y/n come here!" I guess there's now way escaping this.