Imagine|91 Days| Angelo Lagusa X Reader(Rewritten)

Word Count: 1093

Word Count: 1093

Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name

About seven years ago was when my life completely changed for the worst. My parents were murdered by a ruthless group of men. A couple of months ago I was lucky enough to receive a letter from someone giving me the names of those men. Those men were from the Vanetti family. They're the reason why I came all the way here to Lawless. I need to find those men and make them understand the pain they had put me through all these years. 

It was just like any other ordinary night I was on my way home from the drug store after buying some cigarettes'. I was minding my own business just wanting to go home and rest when I was interrupted by some gun shots. I usually ignore them, but they were close and I felt the urge to go investigate. I pulled out my gun and started walking in the direction of the shots. I was about to turn a corner when I suddenly bumped into someone causing both the person and I to fall down. Before I had the chance to realize what had happened I was picked up and carried into a dark alley. 

I immediately started flailing my arms and legs trying to get whoever it was to let go of men he process of me doing so I ended up kneeing the person in the stomach causing them to drop me. I got up off the muddy ground trying to brush it away I stopped when I heard a groan. I looked up to see a man on the ground holding his stomach while groaning in pain. I automatically pulled out my gun and pointed it at the man before he had the chance to try and grab me again.

"Who ar-." I was rudely cut off by some voices that sounded like they were heading out way. The  man quickly got up off of the ground and pinned me up against the wall. He placed his finger over my mouth indicating he wanted me to stay quiet. For some odd reason I felt the need to listen to him. We stayed pressed up against each other up against the wall for what seemed for ages. In the beginning I wanted to get the strange man away from me, but the longer we stayed there longer I stared at his face and the more I realized how good looking he was. The man slowly pulled away when we finally stopped hearing the gunshots and yelling. After he let go of me I started walking down the alley to my home until I felt the arm, from the man before, around my shoulder.

"Listen, I just saved your life so the nice thing for you to do is to give me a place to stay at for the night." I pushed his arm off of me, I turned and looked at the man in disbelief.

"Well here's the deal I didn't want you to save me and I really didn't need you to either I would have been just fine by myself thank you. So that means you find somewhere else to sleep tonight." I walked away smirking to myself. What a fool stealing his wallet was so easy.

"Wallet." The man said from behind me. I stopped and slowly turned around to look at the man.

"I'm sorry sir I'm not quite sure I know what you're talking about." I tried playing a dumb little innocent girl act hoping he would think I didn't take it.

"My wallet. You stole it. The same way I stole yours." He said as he pulled my wallet out of his jacket. I sighed in frustration and stomped over to him yanking my wallet out of his hands and giving him his.

"You want a place to stay hotshot? Then follow me." He smirked as he followed me back to my apartment. After the quick silent walk we reached my home. I unlocked the doors only to reveal a very empty apartment. I only had a bed, a small table and a chair to go with it. I immediately walked to my bed and plopped down onto it after a long day. 

"Avilio. Avilio Bruno." I turned and looked at the man in confusion as to what he was talking about. "That's my name." He said while lighting a cigarette. I knew it was fake, but why would he give me a fake name.

"Margot. Margot Sanders." I said smiling. If he was going to give me a fake name I will too.

"That's not your name. What's your real one." He said while blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"I'll tell you mine once you tell me yours." He sighed and looked at me.

"Angelo Lagusa." I smiled at the name thinking it was cute.

"Y/N L/N that's my name." He looked me up and down like he was trying to find something.

"Why'd you give the fake name?" He said while putting his cigarette out and walking over to me. I sighed. If I tell him a lie he'll just figure it out.

"I don't want to get caught." Angelo looked at me confused. "About 7 years ago a group of men killed my parents. A couple months ago I got a letter telling me the names of those men. Well now I'm here to kill them. To make them pay for what they did to my family. To make them feel the pain I did and that I live with now." I gripped my dress as my eyes started to tear up. I felt Angelo sit by me and put an arm over my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"I understand. The same thing happened to me. And if I'm right it might be the same men that killed my parents and little brother. If you want we can work together to make them feel the pain we did and still do now." I smiled at the fact that I wasn't alone. I turned and saw Angelo staring at me smiling. I smiled back at him. After that he slowly started to lean in until our lips crashed together. We were kissing for good minute or so before we both pulled away for air panting. Angelo grabbed my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"I'm never going to leave your side Y/N. Never"