Imagine|Zankyou No Terror| Nine x Reader

Word Count: 1086

Word Count: 1086

Y/N: Your Name

I sat at the top of a building while watching the police station blow up.

"Called it." I whispered to myself. I sat up and started climbing down the building. These Sphinx guys are pretty awesome. I mean they've blown up two buildings and haven't been caught. I have to say it might be fun to work together with them. I don't know why exactly but I do. I was off in my own world till I heard someone yell watch out. I looked up to see a car coming my way. I was freaking out so much I froze. The car came towards me and I shut my eyes tight.

Before the car could hit me I felt someone pick me up and move me to safety. I opened my eyes to see a tall man about my age with black hair and glasses holding me. He looked down at me emotionless. I blushed and and wiggled out of his grasp.

"Uhh thank you for saving me." I said awkwardly.

"Your welcome but you should really pay more attention to what's happening around you." The man said still with an unemotional look.

"Well I need to go now but thank you again." I waved at the man and started walking. I took about two steps until I felt an excruciating pain in my leg. I yelled and started falling. I was caught by the mysterious man from before. I pick me up bridal style and started walking.

"Umm excuse me? Were are you taking me?" I said clearly confused by his actions.

"You leg is bleeding so I'm taking you to my place so we can bandage you up." He said staring straight forward. I looked down at my leg to see it bleeding pretty bad. Well that would explain a little bit ago. We walked for about a minute or so before I spoke up.

"If you don't mind me asking whats you name?" I said.

"Nine"He said plainly. I looked at him confused at his name but when along with it. "What about you? What's your name?"

"Y/N." I said. I looked up at him and I saw him smile slightly but it soon disappeared. I was a little disappointed by that. He looked really cute smiling. He carried me into a building. We walked up the stairs and into what I'm assuming was his home. He sat me and the couch and said he was going to get the first aid kit. I sat there until the door swung open and reaver another boy around my age.

"Nine I'm back! Do you see it? I wish I got to-" He paused when he saw me sitting on the couch. He looked at me confused until he saw my leg. His facial expression went immediately to worried. He rushed over to me.

"Are you ok? What happened? Is there anyway I can help you?" I laughed at how worried he was. I was about to tell him I was alright until nine walked in.

"Twelve she's fine. I'm just fixing her then she'll be off." I was a little disappointed at how badly he wanted me out of here.

"I'm twelve! What's your name?" Twelve said smile while holding his hand out. I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you twelve my nam- OWW THAT HURTS!" I was cut off during my sentence from the pain in my leg.

"Hold on were almost done." Nine said. I sighed and put my head on the couch looking up. Twelve laughed at my annoyance at Nine and sat down next to me. Twelve and nine talked while I looked around as nine fixed my leg. There was a spot in the room that reminded me of something. I thought for a moment before it hit me.

"Sphinx." I said plainly while lifting my head up. Twelve and nine stopped talking and looked at me.

"What?" Nine said.

"You two are the Sphinx aren't you?" Twelve looked shocked while nine on the other hand looked angry.

"How did you find ou-" Twelve was soon cut off by nine.

"Get out." He said pointing at the door. I looked at him shocked as did Twelve. "I knew it was a bad idea bringing you here." I smirked at Nine.

"You really want me to leave when I can easily go to the police and turn you guys in. I mean I now know what you look like and were you live." I said crossing my arms. Nine looked at me with a almost defeated look.

"Come on Nine she can work with us! She could be a huge help!" Twelve said trying to persuade him. Nine sighed and looked at me.

"Fine. But the minute you mess up you leave immediately. Got it?" He said very serious.

~Time Skip ~

I sat up frustrated from not be able to sleep on the couch. I decided to go up on the roof to get some fresh air. As I got to the top I saw nine looking out at the town. I walked to edge and looked out at the view. After a little bit I felt like I was being watched. I turned and looked at Nine only to find him looking at me. He blushed and like away. I laughed at his actions.

"You have a cute laugh." Nine said looking down blushing. I started blushing at is comment.

"Thank you." I soon felt someone hugging me. I looked up to see nine. I turned around and hugged him.

"Thanks again for today. I don't know what would-" I was cut off from someone lips on mine. I realized he belonged to nine and kissed back. His hand were around my waist while mind were around his neck. He pulled away both smiling like idiots. We were soon brought back to reality from some yelling.

"Go nine! Get some!" We turned see twelve at the door laughing. We both blushed realizing he saw everything. Nine turned back to me and smiled.

"That something we'll have to get used to." He said looking down at me.

"What do you mean by that?" I said confused.

"Well that won't be our last kiss if you agree to be my girlfriend." I blushed and smiled at him like an idiot.

"Only if you smile more." I said pouting.

"Well now I finally have reason to smile."