Imagine|Hunter x Hunter| Kurapika x Reader

Word Count: 1029

Word Count: 1029

Y/N: Your Name

"Come on Y/N! Hurry up we want you to meet some people!" Gon shouted at me as him and Killua were running through the busy streets.

"Don't worry I'm right behind you guys!" I shouted back at them. They both smiled at me and continued running ahead. I chuckled to myself and followed behind them.

A couple months ago I had ran into these two and quickly became friends with them. Since then I've been tagging along with them with their journey.

"Hey Y/N! Over here!" I looked up to see Gon and Killua standing with two other guys. One was tall with dark brown hair and glasses and the other was about average height with blonde hair. I smiled at them and walked over.

"Kurapika, Leorio this is Y/N! We meet her while we were training! Oh and she's a hunter just like us!" Gon said with his usually smiley face.

"Hunter? Did you take the exam after us?" The blonde one said looking at Gon.

"Actually she took the exam one year ahead of us." Kill reapplied. He nodded and tall guy went up to me and held out his hand.

"Why hello there. The names Leorio you must be the beautiful Y/N!" Leorio's eyes were filled with this weird lust while his face was covered in a pink tint. I was about to shake his hand until someone snake him.

"Quit being a perv Leorio." I looked over to see the blonde haired guy who was clearly annoyed.

"Hey! Respect your elders!" The blonde one rolled his eyes then looked at me and smiled.

"Hello I'm Kurapika. It's very nice to meet you Y/N." He said while holding his hand out to shake it. I gladly took it and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too Kurapika." We stood their shake one another's hand smiling like idiots and looking at each other. It wasn't until Kill spoke up that we had both stop.

"So you guys gonna kiss or what?" We both blushed deeply and let go of on another's hands.

"K-Kill!" I stuttered.

"What I was getting tired of just standing there. Anyways we should go to the hotel before it gets late." Kill said walking away.

"Y-Yes Killua is right lets go to the hotel." Kurapika said stuttering like I was a little bit ago. And with that we all headed to wherever this hotel was.

~Time Skip To The Hotel~

"What?" Kurapika, Leorio and I all yelled simultaneous.

"I'm sorry we only have three rooms available." The lady at the front desk answered.

"What's wrong with that we'll just share the rooms?" Gon said.

"I call sharing one with Gon!" Kill said while jumping on the couch in the waiting room.

"I wanted my own room." I grumbled to myself.

"So did we." I turned around to see Kurapika and Leorio standing there with their arms crossed.

"Okay so who gets the room to themselves?" We all looked back and fourth at one another and once again simultaneously said 'me'.

"Okay let's just do Rock Paper Scissors." Leorio suggested.

"Last time you played Rock Paper Scissors Leorio you lost. Horribly." Kurapika said.

"I-I was j-just distracted let's just do this. Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot!" We all laid out our hands and looked to see if we won or not. Leorio had paper whip Kurapika and I choose rock.

"Yes! I won! I get the room all to myself! Yeah!" Leorio cheered. I sighed and grabbed the room key and started walking to the room with Kurapika right behind me. We had reached our room and once I had opened he door I immediately jumped on the bed.

"I call this one!" I said Kurapika.

"Okay I'll take the couch then." I made a confused look.

"What do you mean you'll sleep on the couch just sleep on the other bed."

"I would but that seems to be the only one in this room." I quickly sat up and looked around. Just now only realizing there was only one bed.

"O-Oh I-I'm sorry I didn't realize that. Umm you talk the bed then." I said kind of embarrassed of my stupidity.

"No it's fine you take it." This had went on for a while till we came to the conclusion that the both of us would sleep in the bed together. Once we both agreed I went to the bathroom to change while Kurapika got changed in the room. I waited till he was done and got into bed.

"Goodnight." I said to Kurapika after he shut off the light.

"Goodnight Y/N." After he said that I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Time Skip A Couple Hours~

I woke up to feeling something on my face. I slowly opened up my eyes. My eyes focused on what was in front of me with the help of the moonlight. Once my eyes focused I saw a clearly shocked and blushing Kurapika right in front of me. I slowly realized the our foreheads and noses were touching. I blushed and we both rolled over on our backs.

"D-Did you by any chance purposely do that?" Kurapika asked.

"N-No d-did you?"

"No." We both laid there in silence until Kurapika spoke up.

"Did it bother you at all?" He said while turning his head towards me.

"No. And what about you?" I said as I turned to face him. He lightly shook his head no. He quickly glance at my lips then back at my eyes.

"C-Can I do something. Quick?" I light nodded my head yes and before I knew it his lips were on mine. He moved his hands to my cheeks and I moved mine up to his arms.

We had stayed like that for a while until we both sadly ran out of air. We both pulled away from one another both smiling and panting like idiots. Kurapika pulled me into his chest and and wrapped his arms around me. Soon fell asleep to the sound of Kurapika heart beat.