HIS APPEARANCE

YAA RAHEEM:RECITE 100X AFTER EACH FAJR PRAYER FOR FRIENDLINESS FROM EVERYONE.

                      💞💝💞

         Muhammad, PBUH had a most loving and innocent face, and yet looked a person of importance. He was of middle of height and size, with a large, well shaped head, and a broad forhead. His dark eyes were full of light, and they had eyelashes. His teeth were very white. His hair were black and thick. His colour was fair.

        His appearance and manners were so winning that he won the heart of all who saw him.
Although Muhammad would sometimes laugh and joke, he was more often serious and quiet, yet with a smile of great sweetness. His mind was powerful, he had a quick understanding, a good memory and a lively imagination. His ordinary speech was sift and yet firm, his voice was both musical and strong. He never wore fine clothes, but was always decently dressed.

               HIS SERIOUSNESS

         From his very childhood, his behaviour was pure and serious. To Abbas his younger brother, Abu Talib once said;

"I have never heard Muhammad tell a lie, nor have I seen him play with the boys in the street".

      The prophet naturally disliked quarrelling and fighting as is the manner of street games.

          In those days, the people of Arabia had many foolish beliefs, and worshipped idols, instead of the one God. But there was nothing the prophet hated more, even from his earliest days, than the worship of idols. He never took any part in it, and refused to eat any food that had been offered to an idol.

                   HIS PURITY

       Old men say young men are mad, young men cannot see rightly and that is often true. When young, we sometimes ignore rules of religion and right behaviours, and too many of us only care for pleasure. But when we grow up, we know we should not have done what we did. But even at the early life of the prophet, he was without any blame or blemish, and we must bow our heads in respect to him and do all honour to his noble memory.

        In Arabia, 14, 000,00 years ago, when Muhammad was young, men took strong drinks, there was great looseness in morals, and even the young girls were not safe with them. They even prided themselves on these things and publicly boasted of their evil ways and Muhammad's pure life was a wonder of the world. Everyday of the prophet's early life is known to the world as fully as his late days, and even his greatest enemy has never been able to say that his early life was not good and pure.

       He kept away from all bad people and had very few friends, but these friends follow his teachings and later on become Muslims. While other young men of his age spent their time on evil living, Muhammad was looking only for a way to save Arabia from the sad state into which it had fallen.

     HIS KINDNESS AND JUSTICE

The prophet's love for the poor, the helpless, the fatherless and women who had lost their husbands was very great. He did everything he could to help them. Even when he was only twenty years of age, he took active part in a society for protecting the weak. All members of this society promised that, when called upon, they would help anyone who was ill treated, who ever might be, so that from his early years, Muhammad brought help to any one who needed it, and he would take no rest till justice had been done.

                  AL'AMEEN

         At this time, the prophet's honesty, truthfulness, kindness and purity earned for him the title of 'Al'ameen',an Arabic word which means both 'he is trustful' and 'he who can be trusted'.Al'ameen means honest not only in matters but in everything, that is, a man who could be trusted in everything. Men who in those early years had dealings with Muhammad always spoke well of him.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thank you💓